Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream $17.85 (REG $34.25)
Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream – Works with Skin’s Nighttime Regenerative Activity – Once-Nightly Application is Clinically Shown to Make Scars Smaller & Less Visible – 1 Ounce is now available at Amazon.com for just $17.85 (REG $34.25) (As of 27 October 2019, 19:40 PST – Details) with $16.40 (48%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Size: 1 Ounce
- Our bodies work harder during sleep to repair and regenerate skin cells.
- Mederma pm intensive overnight scar cream is formulated to complement this nighttime activity.
- Once-nightly application is clinically shown to make scars smaller and less visible.
- Nightly application bring noticeable results in as little as 14 nights.
- Non-greasy, non-staining, non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and safe for sensitive skin.
Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream – Works with Skin’s Nighttime Regenerative Activity – Once-Nightly Application is Clinically Shown to Make Scars Smaller & Less Visible – 1 Ounce
Many people decide to give special attention to scars when they:
- Want to improve self-confidence due to scars that are very visible on the face, hands or arms, for example.
- Have pain, itching, swelling, scabs or other discomfort as the skin heals.
- Have pain or discomfort of underlying tissues, tendons and nerves becuse of how the scar heals.
- Tend to scar easily.
Caring for scars
Wounds to the skin and tissue can heal on their own over time. But scars will remain after those wounds heal.
Types of care for scars:
Once you have a scar, it will not go away completely. However, proper care can help wounds heal with less scarring. And once the wound has closed, you can take steps to help improve how a scar looks or feels.
Talk to your doctor about how to care for your skin to reduce the appearance of scarring, and about what you can expect for any scar care he or she may recommend.
Depending on the cause and type of scar, different products can help manage different concerns like pinkness or redness, for example. Others can help improve the appearance of a scar in other ways.
- Antibacterial cream and a bandage will help to prevent infections and can help skin heal more quickly.
- Scar products with sunscreen can help keep scars from getting darker.
- For pain during healing, non-prescription pain products can help.
- Products with onion extract (like Mederma products) can reduce discoloration and improve the overall appearance and texture of scars.
- Silicone gels and sheets can help prevent too much scar tissue from forming.
- Special makeup can hide or camouflage scars.
Talk to your doctor about how to care for your skin to lessen scarring, and about what you can expect from any care or treatment.
All information is intended for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a replacement for professional medical advice. You should seek professional medical care if you have any concerns about your skin.
Some options for care include:
- Steroid injections, or shots, which can sometimes flatten scars and reduce itching. This is often a first step to making larger or deeper scars less obvious.
- Physical therapy (especially for contracture scars), including massage with gels that contain onion extract.
- Chemical peels, dermabrasion and other procedures to remove the upper layer of skin so that new, smoother skin can grow back. These skin ‘revisions’ also include laser surgery, skin grafting, and other types of surgery.
In-office care your doctor may suggest
For scars that cause pain, discomfort or limit your ability to move easily, your family doctor, plastic surgeon or a dermatologist (a doctor who specializes in skin conditions) has many options to care for you. For the best possible results when caring for scars, be sure to follow the directions of your doctor and those on the labels of any products you use.
Mederma PM Intensive Overnight Scar Cream should be evenly applied and gently massaged into the scar until fully absorbed once nightly for 8 weeks on newer scars and 3-6 months on older scars. Begin using Mederma PM as soon as new skin has formed, typically two or more weeks after the injury or surgery. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. On older scars you may start using Mederma immediately. Do not apply to broken skin.
Results take time:
Don’t get discouraged if you don’t see improvement right away. Generally, Mederma PM users start to see noticeable improvement within 2-4 weeks of use and optimum improvement in 8 weeks, but every scar is different, so yours may take a bit more time.
Mederma PM is available in a 1 oz. tube in the first aid aisle and a 1.7 oz jar in the skin care aisle.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, do not get into eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or if symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- Do not use on deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison Control Center right away.