Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Conceal Makeup, Light, 0.4 fl. oz. $3.99 (REG $8.99)
Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Conceal Makeup, Light, 0.4 fl. oz. is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.99 (REG $8.99) As of 14 December 2019, 12:17 PST – Details) with $5.00 (56%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Maximum Conceal. No Reveal.
At some point, we’ve all woken up to under-eye circles and unwanted blemishes. Maybelline New York’s Master Conceal by Face Studio will help you combat whatever you wake up to.
With an ultra-concentrated formula without the buildup, you can camouflage flaws and dark circles with no telltale cover. Achieve full coverage with an undetectable finish.
- Maybelline’s full-coverage, high-resistance concealer camouflages imperfections and dark circles to deliver an undetectable finish. With an ultra-concentrated formula without the buildup, you can camouflage flaws and dark circles with no telltale cover.
- Whether you’re hiding spots, looking for the best concealer for dark circles, or highlighting your favorite feature, our full range of shades and formulas work with or without foundation to achieve a look that says “Oh, I just woke up looking this good.”
- With Maybelline Facestudio Master Conceal from Maybelline New York you can achieve full coverage of dark spots and circles under the eye, imperfections or blemishes with an undetectable finish. Maybelline Facestudio Master Conceal goes on smooth for an undetectable finish.
- *Comparable to concealers like L.A. Girl, Style Edit, Laimeng, Bare Minerals and Covergirl. / *Maybelline Facestudio Master Conceal is also available in Fair, Light/Medium, Medium, and Medium/Deep.
- For best results follow these simple steps: Step 1) Use precision tip to squeeze pea-sized amount onto fingertips and apply to imperfections or under eyes. Step 2) Gently pat and blend into skin until desired coverage is achieved.