MAV Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, 3,600mg, Burpless, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified, 120 Count is now available at Amazon.com for just $13.49 (REG $31.99) (As of 01 October 2019, 18:02 PST – Details) with $18.50 (58%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- QUALITY SOURCE OF OMEGA 3. Not all Omega 3 is high quality! The Omega 3 found in Fish Oil contians unique essential fats including EPA and DHA, known to decrease inflammation and support overall health and wellness*. MAV Fish Oil is higher quality than competitor brands and contains more EPA and DHA per serving.
- PREMIUM SERIES NATURALLY SOURCED. Omega 3 fatty acids are widely considered one of the most critical supplements you can put in your body.* Our Premium Series Fish Oil is 100% natural and pure with no additives, and contains 3,600mg Fish Oil Fatty Acids, including 864 mg DHA, 1,296 mg EPA per serving.
- BURPLESS NO FISHY AFTERTASTE. Our Fish Oil is burpless and won’t cause stomach upset, so don’t have to worry about indigestion or an unplesant after taste staying with you all day!
- ULTRA-PURE, REFINED FISH OIL, ADVANCED DELIVERY. Our fish oil is purified with molecular distillation – one of the few current methods that can purify from heavy metals, PCB’s and other toxins to below detectable limits for human consumption. Fast method. Minimal temperature. No toxins.
- 100% PURE SEA-HARVESTED FISH OIL. Get all the health benefits of pure Sea-Harvested fish oil. This anti inflammatory Fish Oil Supplement supports a healthy heart, brain health, healthy joints, mood & mental state, skin & hair.*
MAV Nutrition Omega 3 Fish Oil Triple Strength, 3,600mg, Burpless, Non-GMO, NSF-Certified, 120 Count
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MAV Nutrition recommends that you speak with your physician prior to starting any new supplement.