Macallan Scotch Double Cask, 12 Year, 375 ml $32.99 (REG $192.36)
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- The Macallan brings new Oak from America across thousands of miles to Spain, where casks are crafted and sherry-seasoned before traveling to the distillery in Speyside, where they are filled and matured for at least 12 years.
- The delicate flavor of American Oak – vanilla, citrus and light Oak – rises in prominence as the traditional Macallan European Oak character of dried fruit and wood spice affords a familiar backdrop.
- Balanced, honey sweetness, citrus and caramel.
- Creamy butterscotch, toffee, candied orange and fresh Oak.
- Oak lingers, warm, sweet, and drying.
We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product, and that it will be delivered to your home within any applicable use by, sell by, best by or expiration dates.
The Macallan Double Cask 12 Years Old is 100 percent sherry-seasoned and 100 percent natural color, in keeping with The Macallan’s tradition, but unique in the fact that it is defined by the unmistakable prominence of the American Oak style.