- Vegetarian, Non-GMO, Gluten Free; No Wheat, Yeast, Milk, Lactose, Soy, Artificial Color
- 3 Bottles of Macadamia Nut Oil 16 fluid ounces (473 mL); made from 100% Pure Virgin Macadamia Nut Oil
- A food grade, edible liquid oil for cooking; can eat; high smoke point of 410 degrees Fahrenheit
- Can be used topically for treatment of hair, face, and skin care; also for cosmetic uses; non greasy
- Naturally contains palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, and oleic acid
Your New Favorite Cooking Oil
Cold pressed from the nuts of the Australian Macadamia integrifolia tree, macadamia nut oil has gained popularity recently as a healthy alternative to cooking oils. A truly versatile product, this nutty oil can also be used topically for nourishing the skin.
Rich in beneficial monounsaturated fatty acids, macadamia nut oil makes a perfect replacement for olive oil in cooking. In fact, it contains more oleic acid (a “good” fatty acid) than olive oil! With a high heat capacity, a smoke point of 410°F, plus its natural ability to support healthy cholesterol levels already within normal range, macadamia nut oil makes a great addition to any pantry!