Lutron Maestro Motion Sensor Switch, No Neutral Required, 250 Watts, Single-Pole, MS-OPS2-WH, White is now available at Amazon.com for just $17.97 (REG $29.00) (As of 09 October 2019, 13:20 PST – Details) with $11.03 (38%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Maestro occupancy/vacancy sensors automatically turn lights on when you enter a space and off when you leave, making them a convenient way to save energy and add simple automation to your home.
- Automatically turns the lights on when you enter the room and off when you leave
- Features XCT sensing technology which detects fine motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently
- Optional: senses daylight so lights do not turn on when there is enough natural light in the room
- Programmable time out of lights 1, 5, 15 or 30 minutes
- Works with all bulb types; up to 250 Watt incandescent, halogen, electronic low voltage 200 Watt magnetic low voltage 150 Watt CFL/LED 2 Amp ballasts
- Single pole only; great for small rooms like kitchens, laundry rooms and closets
- Installs in as little as 15 minutes; ground wire is required, no neutral required
- Includes (1) maestro sensor switch; coordinating wallplate sold separately
Let Lutron Maestro occupancy sensing switch turn the lights on and off for you. It’s a simple, easy, and low cost way to save energy and add light automation to your home. Install a Maestro sensor and lights turn on when you enter the room, and then turn off automatically after you leave. This sensor Features xct sensing technology which detects minor motion, such as typing at a desk or reading, ensuring lights do not turn off inadvertently. Equipped with ambient light detection, you can customize your sensor to detect daylight so lights don’t turn on with enough natural light in your room. Keeping the sleek design of the Maestro family, Lutron sensors will match the decor of any room in your home. Install it in the laundry room for added convenience when your hands are full, or in the kids’ rooms and never worry about lights being left on by mistake. Maestro sensors Works with any Bulb type, including cfls and LEDs. This switch can also be easily programmed to function as a vacancy (manual-on) sensor. Click on “watch the demo” under the product image to learn how to customize the settings of your sensor and for other helpful videos.