Lodge LPGI3 Pro-Grid Cast Iron Reversible 20″ x 10.44″ Grill/Griddle Pan is now available at Amazon.com for just $44.90 (REG $88.94 (As of 29 January 2019, 19:11 PST – Details) with $44.04 (50%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Pro-Grid Iron Reversible Grill & Griddle. The Lodge Pro-Grid Iron Grill & Griddle provides excellent heat retention and distribution and fits over two stovetop burners. Two easy grip handles allow for easy lifting, flipping or hanging when not in use. You can use this grill to cook pancakes and eggs or grill chicken and steak.
- SEASONED COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get.
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cast iron cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, their cast iron is known for its high quality design, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility.
- MAKE EVERY MEAL A MEMORY. Lodge knows that cooking is about more than just the food; it’s about the memories.
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America.
The Lodge Cast Iron reversible Grill/Griddle features a slight slope for a generous grease gutter. The Grill/Griddle measures 20-inches x 10.44-inches with an actual cooking surface is 19.25-inch x 8.5-inch, serious enough to straddle either a campfire or two burners on your stovetop. The reversible feature, of this crowd-pleasing cooker, means you can use the smooth side for cooking flapjacks, eggs, and grilled cheese sandwiches, and the ridged grill side for hamburgers, steaks and sausages. A slight slope drains fat into a generous grease gutter, and the two loop-style handles provide safe transport. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations.