Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking $19.99 (REG $42.50)
Lodge 2 Quart Cast Iron Dutch Oven. Pre-seasoned Pot with Lid for Cooking, Basting, or Baking is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.99 (REG $42.50) (As of 04 December 2019, 19:31 PST – Details) with $22.51 (53%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- Seasoned with oil for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use.
- Easy care: hand wash, dry, rub with cooking oil.
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, bake, broil, braise, roast, fry or grill.
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire; Great for induction cooktops.
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating.
2 Quart Seasoned Cast Iron Dutch Oven
A classic cooker that doesn’t quit, the Lodge Cast Iron Dutch Oven is a classic that’s great for preparing and serving memorable meals. Pre-seasoned and ready to go.
Product at a Glance:
- The right tool to sear, sauté, simmer, braise, bake, roast and fry
- Brutally tough for decades of cooking
- Seasoned for a natural, easy-release finish that improves with use
- Unparalleled in heat retention and even heating
- At home in the oven, on the stove, on the grill or over the campfire
Why Buy Lodge Cast Iron
As the only full line of American-made cast iron cookware, Lodge boasts quality that has been unmatched for over a century. Even heating, a natural easy-release finish, versatility and durability are the hallmarks of our great cookware. We don’t just make cast iron; we make heirlooms that bring people together for generations.
About Lodge Cast Iron
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Lodge Cast Iron operates two foundries on the banks of the Tennessee River in the small town of South Pittsburg, Tennessee; a town Lodge is proud to call home. The company is built on family values, American history, and high quality cookware. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
Cooking And Caring For Your Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use, so you can make your family’s favorite recipes right away. You can use it on any heat source, from the stove top to the campfire (just not the microwave!). The more you use it, the better the seasoning will get.
- Wash cast iron by hand with mild soap or none at all
- Dry promptly and thoroughly with a lint-free cloth or paper towel
- Rub with a very light layer of vegetable oil, preferably while the cookware is still warm
- Hang or store cookware in a dry place