Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer $266.00 Shipped (Reg $500)
Summer clearance sale!
- Rush over to Amazon for this fantastic clearance deal! Get a Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer for just $266.00 shipped! Normally $500! This also happens to be the lowest price I’ve EVER seen for this toy! Enjoy hours of non-stop fun with this inflatable slide bouncer. It includes a climbing wall, two slides, and a splash pool to ensure that your kids and their friends have a blast this summer. I love that it can hold up to 4 kids at once (max total weight 350 lbs) that way they can enjoy playing with their friends too! Take a trip down the curved water slide straight into the splash pool or relax in the raised island rest area as you soak up all the sun. There’s even a surprise dump bucket that pours water on kids climbing up the center inflatable rock wall. Surprise your kids with this amazing inflatable slide bouncer for an even more amazing price! Hurry and grab this great deal before the price goes back up! Sign up for a free trial of Amazon Prime, Amazon Family or Amazon Student and get free 2-Day shipping!
- Fun outside inflatable water bouncer includes climbing wall, two slides, and splash pool
- Maximum number of kids is 4 and the maximum combined weight limit is 350 lbs.
- Curved water slide into the splash pool, raised island rest area
- A surprise dump bucket pours water on kids climbing up the center inflatable rock wall
- Product Size 161.00L x 169.00 W x 103.00 H
- This is a constant blower bouncer. There are tiny holes placed for air to escape through.
Hear what other parents are saying…
- This Little Tikes Rocky Mountain River Race Inflatable Slide Bouncer has an average customer rating of 4.0 out of 5.0 stars making a great product. Most of the reviews talked about how great the product is and how much their kids love it. There was one review I found where the bouncer did not last the second summer after setting it up. My recommendation is to very carefully read the storage and setup instructions to make sure this doesn’t happen to you. Check out a few of the top reviews below…
- 5-Star Review: “Perfect summer fun for wet and dry play. Wet- hook up the hose and get ready to have fun. The water sprays down both slides and also fills a bucket above the rock wall which can be poured on unsuspecting climbers. The wet slides make for a slippery fun slide down into the shallow pool. This is a huge hit with our kids and all the neighbor kids. We have had about 6 kids playing on this at one time and it held up great. The air flow is even and keeps everything inflated and bouncy. Dry-I was very happy with the performance of the unit while dry. The kids had just as much fun playing on it and climbing the wall when it was dry as they did when it was wet.”
- 4-Star Review: “We have had this slide for just over two months now, and the whole neighborhood has had a blast! AGES: My kids are 3 and 8, and they both really enjoy it. We have had kids up to age 14 on it, and I would say it was perfect for everyone.
When we first got the slide, we had lots of rules so that the kids didn’t pop it. I was scared to death that $400 would go down the drain. However, as we had more and more kids at the house and I saw how sturdy it was, I had fewer and fewer rules. When we have a herd of older boys playing on it, they get pretty dang rough trying to dethrone someone from the “top of the mountain”. Somehow this thing is still standing. However, I have made a rule that they can only have two people at the top at a time. When there are more and they are rough, they have gotten tangled up in the top part, causing a dangerous situation. (BTW, the description says a max of 4 kids, but there are 5 in the product picture.)”
- 1-Star Review: “We bought this slide summer 2016 it was amazing my kids 3 years old and 2 years old absolutely loved it I couldn’t say enough good things about it. Unfortunately this didn’t last I followed all the rules of storage and cleaning to protection also when set up we had it on a tarp to make sure we took extra good care of it. I let the air blow thru it all day with no water to let it dry out for winter storage making sure it was extra dry we put it away now May 2017 went to set it up I noticed fabrics felt a little stiff but other then that great until we turned on water to start to let it fill up and after about 10 mins no one in it we here a pop and now 2 big holes in the front side of the pool!!!”