LIMITED TIME DEAL!!! MAV Nutrition Elderberry Gummies Immune System Booster $8.00 (REG $15.99)
MAV Nutrition Elderberry Gummies Immune System Booster for Kids Vitamins with Vitamin C + Zinc Supplement + Echinacea, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Friendly, 60 Count is now available at Amazon.com for just $8.00 (REG $15.99) & FREE Shipping (As of 23 January 2020, 16:12 PST – Details) with $7.99 (50%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
- SUPPORTS IMMUNE SYSTEM. Black elderberry is packed with powerful immune system booster antioxidants which help fight illness-causing free radicals. These childrens vitamins also contain vitamin C and zinc for extra immune support.
- EASES ALLERGIES & COLD SYMPTOMS. Each one of these vitamin gummies contain 50mg of black elderberry (sambucus nigra L.), 2 chewable gummies a day will help support allergy relief, and can be used as a natural cold medicine.
- HIGH ABSORPTION SUPPLEMENT. Our specially formulated elderberry gummies for kids are fortified with zinc and vitamin C, which supports better nutrient absorption for the maintenance of a healthy immune system and healthy growth.*
- DELICIOUS NATURAL BERRY FLAVOR. Our elderberry gummies are gluten free and naturally flavored and DO NOT contain high fructose corn syrup. These gummy vitamins give your kids a delicious, natural vitamin boost.
- NON GMO & QUALITY ASSURED. Mav’s Elderberry Supplement is formulated with premium ingredients, our vitamins for kids are non GMO and made in the United States in a facility that maintains consistent and controlled quality standards.
MAV Nutrition Elderberry Gummies Immune System Booster for Kids Vitamins with Vitamin C + Zinc Supplement + Echinacea, Non-GMO, Vegetarian Friendly, 60 Count
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. MAV Nutrition recommends that you speak with your child’s physician prior to having them start any new supplement.