LIMITED TIME DEAL!!! Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable $99.99 (REG $168.08)
Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L is now available at Amazon.com for just $99.99 (REG $168.08) & FREE Shipping (As of 21 January 2020, 12:45 PST – Details) with $68.09 (41%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
Size: 1 Pack
- Airthings will donate $1 from each Corentium Home, Airthings Wave and Airthings Wave Plus sold on through January 31, 2020, to the American Lung Association’s LUNG FORCE initiative to support lung cancer research. The American Lung Association does not endorse any product, device or service.
- FIRST OF ITS KIND: The first battery-operated, digital radon detector. Monitor your home without the need for an outlet.
- LONG TERM MONITORING: Monitor for cancer-causing radon gas. Long term monitoring is necessary as radon levels fluctuate daily.
- BE IN CONTROL: Take action if your radon levels are high. Know if your improvements have worked by checking the short term, on-screen readings.
- RADON REPORT: Generate a radon self-inspection report easily, whenever you need it.
- NO LAB FEES: Unlike a traditional radon gas test kit, receive your first indication of radon levels within 24 hours and no lab fees, ever!
- FAST RESULTS: On-screen results show both long and short term readings, for a quick overview of your radon levels.
Corentium Home Radon Detector by Airthings 223 Portable, Lightweight, Easy-to-Use, (3) AAA Battery Operated, USA Version, pCi/L
Monitor your air quality.
Radon gas is in the air all around us and levels fluctuate daily. The good news is that a digital radon detector warns you when levels are getting high. Simple fixes around the home can dramatically improve your air such as increasing ventilation or sealing cracks in floors or even installing radon mitigation systems and radon fans.
21,000 deaths are attributed annually to radon gas in the US alone. This and other radon side effects can be prevented by monitoring.
Radon is a naturally occurring, radioactive gas that comes up from the ground and can accumulate to unsafe levels in the home. It is odorless, colorless and tasteless.
Be alerted to unhealthy levels.
Remember to monitor for radon daily so that you can make small adjustments to improve the quality of your air.
Quick: See the first indication of your radon levels within 24 hours. Nothing to send to a lab and no fees. Easily reset your device to test a different room.
Simple: The first battery-operated digital radon detector can be placed anywhere in your home. The batteries last up to two years, making it easy to radon test every room of your home.
Accurate: Developed by Norwegian CERN particle physicists, our state-of-the-art radon testing sensor is incredibly accurate. Get meaningful results with continual monitoring for short and long term averages.
Radon levels fluctuate daily.
Peace of mind with daily monitoring: See both long and short term levels to make the right changes for your home. Generate a radon report as evidence for low levels when selling your home.
The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is a state-of-the-art measuring instrument that combines ease of use and performance. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector allows you to take a reading of the radon levels and its LCD screen displays the average daily, weekly and long term concentrations. Powered by 3 standard AAA batteries, the radon monitor makes it easy to take measurements from one room to another in order to get an overview of the concentrations of radon in a home, workplace, school, a daycare centre or any other location. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon detector is also an essential tool to use when performing property inspections or when checking the operation of a radon mitigation system. The internal architecture of the Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor comes from advanced technology normally reserved for commercial-type detectors. Particular attention has been paid to the quality and protection of the internal components, allowing the use of algorithms for signal analysis that are more sophisticated. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon gas detector quickly adapts to its environment and eliminates inaccuracies related to external factors, allowing it to obtain the best accuracy in its niche. The Corentium Home by Airthings radon monitor is guaranteed for one year and in normal home use, it requires no annual calibrations throughout its useful life, estimated at over 10 years.