LIGHTNING DEAL!!! TOGUARD Dual Dash Cam with IR Night Vision $59.49 (REG $44.99)
TOGUARD Dual Dash Cam with IR Night Vision, HD 1080P Front and 720P Inside Cabin Dash Camera 1.5 inch LCD Screen 310° Wide Angle Dual Lens Car Driving Recorder for Uber Cars Truck Taxi is now available at Amazon.com for just $59.49 (REG $44.99)(As of 15 April 2020, 13:25 PST – Details) with $30.50 (34%)Savings. 89.99FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- 【FHD 1080P Dual Lens Dash Cam】 With a 1.5-inch LCD screen, the 6-glass HD dual lens dash cam simultaneously records front at 1920x1080P with 30fps and inside at 1080x720P with 25fps, which provides sharp high-quality videos/images and powerful evidence in case of an accident. Perfect for Uber/Taxi/Rideshare drivers or people who need to record both scenery and happy time with your families.
- 【Excellent Night/Day Vision & HDR Technology】 The interior facing camera with 4 infrared LED lights and F/1.8 aperture can handle low light conditions and ensure flawless video footage even when the passenger cabin is dark at night. Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions.
- 【Compact Design & Wide Angle Lens】 A well-built elliptical cylinder compact body makes it ideal for discreet recording when you don’t want individuals outside to notice your dash cam setup. The 170°wide angle front lens and 140°cabin lens capture the whole road in front of you from the edges of your windscreen and simultaneously record what is happening inisde the cabin.
- 【Loop Recording & G-sensor】 Continuous loop recording will automatically overwrite the oldest footage, so you don’t need to worry about your memory card running out of space. Combined with G-sensor (built-in acceleration collision sensor), the dash cam front and inside will lock the footage to prevent the video from being overwritten when it detects a sudden shake/collision, which can be used as evidence and insurance claims during car accidents.
- 【Parking Monitor & Reliable After-sales Service】 Combined with parking monitor, the dash cam will automatically power on and start recording when it detects external force, providing you with security every moment. Professional customer service will work on fixing any issue within 24 hours. You will enjoy the best shopping experience!
TOGUARD BRAND – Monitor What You Concern
Establishment in 2009, TOGUARD has become an industry leader in home and personal security technology. We are the go-to brand for millions looking for high quality products at great prices. Whether you need to guard your car, ensure your safety while driving, or protect yourself from hit and run accidents, TOGUARD’s got you covered.
Q1: I have to format the SD card every couple of days. It says there’s no enough space in the SD card, even though I put the cam in loop recording mode. How to fix it?
A1: Please check whether you set the G-sensor to High. If it’s High, the dash cam is easy to lock the video files and the SD card space will be running out soon. Once the SD card is full, the dash cam will stop looping recording and ask you to format it. Then, please playback on the dash cam to check whether there’re many locked files(There’s a small lock icon in the left top side in the file), and then delete the locked files on your PC. Then the dash cam will go on looping recording.
Q2: The suction cup was broken. How to fix it?
A2: Please contact TOGUARD support team to get a new replacement.
Q3: How to playback the cabin video files on the dash cam?
A3: Firstly, if the dash cam is recording, please press the OK button to pause recording. Secondly, long press the MENU button twice and access to playback, and then you can see the front camera video files. Finally, please long press the Up or Down button to switch to cabin video files.
Q4: What SD card can I use?
A4: We recommend using brand Class 10, 16GB-32GB micro SD card. If you want to use 64GB or 128G micro SD card, please format Micro SD card to FAT32 on PC, then format it again on dash cam.（Note: Please be sure it’s a true branded high-speed SD card.)
TOGUARD Dual Lens Dash Cam:
Featured with 170° wide angle front camera at 1920x1080P @ 30fps and 140° interior camera at 1080x720P @ 25fps with 4 infrared LED lights, the dash camera for cars provides you footage in crystal clear clarity. Best dash cam for Uber, taxis, rideshare, commuters and families, which offers much better driving protection for drivers and passengers.
- Display: 1.5 inch LCD
- Front/Rear Lens: 170° and 140° with F/1.8 aperture 6-glass HD lens
- Video Format: MOV
- Screensaver: Yes
- Audio Recording: Yes
- Working Voltage: DC 5V/0.8A
- Storage: Micro SD card 16-32GB class 10 or above(SD card NOT INCLUDED)
- 1* TOGUARD Dash Cam
- 1* 11.48 Feet Car Charger
- 1* 2.62 Feet Mini USB Cable
- 1* Suction Cup Mount
- 4* Cable Clamps
- 1* Plastic Crowbar
- 1* User Manual
Compact Design & Easy to Install
The compact and unobtrusive size doesn’t block your view on windshield and hidden from the view of potential thieves. Install it between rear view mirror and the windshield by suction cup mount.
Dual 6-Glass Lens
Equipped with dual F1.8 large aperture 6-glass lens, the dash cam has high performance and fast bright lens optics, which captures crystal clear video in day and night.
1080P High Resolution & 310° Wide Angle
The 170° angle full HD 1080P with 30fps front-facing camera and 140° angle 720P with 25fps interior facing camera simultaneously captures the road front and inside the cabin, which takes crisp and clear video.
Infrared Night Vision
The interior facing camera is surrounded by 4 infrared night vision lights, which captures decent images of the interior of your car when the passenger cabin is dark.
High Dynamic Range
Equipped with HDR technology, the front camera provides great exposure and dynamic range in low light conditions such as driving into the sun or oncoming traffic headlights at night.
Loop Recording & G-sensor
Loop recording automatically overwrite the oldest footage to avoid memory card is full. The G-sensor locks the current video when the vehicle collides or brakes.
The dash camera for car will automatically power on to record inside and outside when detects a sudden bump or impact to the car, which keep an extra eye on your car while parked.
How to install the suction cup mount?
Please clean the windshield and remove the protector, then attach it on the windshield and twist the bracket to lock it.
How to remove it?
Please twist the bracket to unlock first, then pick up the small silicone pad to release the suction and remove it from the windshield. Please do not pull out the suction cup directly.