LIGHTNING DEAL!!! Scar Remover Gel for Scars from C-Section $16.99 (REG $37.99)
Scar Remover Gel for Scars from C-Section, Stretch Marks, Acne, Surgery, Effective for both Old and New Scars is now available at Amazon.com for just $16.99 (REG $37.99) & FREE Shipping (As of 27 January 2020, 10:39 PST – Details) with $21.00 (55%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
- VISIBLY REDUCE SCAR TISSUE: Terez & Honor Scar Remover gel contains medical-grade silicone gel, which is the #1 scar reduction ingredient for all types of scars. It permanently reduces scar tissue by limiting the production of collagen, resulting in a softer and flatter scar.
- WORKS ON BOTH OLD AND NEW SCARS: It’s never too late to use our scar removal gel, as it works on both new and old scars. For new scars, this scar removal gel will form an ultra-thin sheet of Silicon that continues to work for 24 hours a day, protecting the scar from bacterial invasion, which lessens the production of collagen. For old scars, the scar removal cream smoothes out the texture, lightens the colour and reduces the height of the scars.
- SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN TYPES: The Terez & Honor Scar removal gel is odourless, containing no additive of fragrance or unnecessary chemicals, which makes it perfect for those with sensitive skin, suitable for all ages, and can be applied to even places with tender skin.
- SOOTHES DISCOMFORTABLE: Our scar removal gel reduces the itching and discomfort that is associated with scaring by cooling it down and making sure that the area of the skin around the scar stays well hydrated.
- MAKEUP FRIENDLY: Our silicon-based scar removal gel dries quickly, so you can cover it with makeup right after for a flawless look. Makeup or sunscreen are also good for the scar as it provides some shielding from the sun, and reduces the discolouration.
Scar Remover Gel for Scars from C-Section, Stretch Marks, Acne, Surgery, Effective for both Old and New Scars
How does the Terez & Honor Scar Remover Gel Remove My Scar?
The medical grade silicone in the Terez & Honor Scar Remover Gel heals scars by increasing the hydration of the skin, which tells the body that it doesn’t need to produce as much collagen.
With the collagen that is produced, the silicone gel also balances the growth factors, so that excess collagen gets broken down in the healing processes.
The Terez & Honor Scar Remover Gel is your answer to scientifically proven scar removal.
The silicone gel also protects the scarred tissue from bacteria invasion, which is sometimes the cause of over production of collagen which is part of your body’s natural defense system.
In a renowned medical journal, a study was published where the patients applied a silicone gel as a thin film to the scar area twice a day. After 6 months, researchers found that the silicone gel produced an 86% reduction in texture, 84% in color, and 68% in height of scars.
What causes scarring?
Scar tissue is actually a part of your body’s natural healing process, where the skin after being damaged, responds by producing collagen (a structural protein) to seal the wound. But when the body produces too much collagen, it results in a raised and discolored scar.
Visibly Reduce Scar Tissue
Terez & Honor Scar Remover gel contains medical-grade silicone gel, which is the #1 scar reduction ingredient for all types of scars. It permanently reduces scar tissue by limiting the production of collagen, resulting in a softer and flatter scar.
How do I use the Terez & Honor Scar removal gel?
Clean and dry the scar area. Gently massage a small amount of scar gel for 3-5 minutes for good absorption, 2-3 times per day.
Limit exposure of the scar to sunlight. If the scar is exposed to the sun, apply a SPF 30+ sunscreen daily. Apply the scar gel first, then makeup or sunscreen.
The Terez & Honor Scar Remover Gel is your answer to scientifically proven scar removal. Our scar removal gel contains medical-grade silicone gel, which permanently reduces scar tissue by limiting the production of collagen, resulting in a softer and flatter scar. This is the far superior and natural way of Instead of lessening the scar as opposed to using chemicals to alter the texture and colour of the scar, which is potentially harmful to your skin.
It is best used immediately after the wound is healed, because the scar tissue begins to proliferate one month after the wound heals, reaching a peak in 3-6 months, and a mature scar is formed in about one year. The sooner the scar removal gel is used, the more active it is.
The Terez & Honor Scar removal gel has been clinically tested and is proven to improve the color, size, texture, and overall appearance of scars from surgery, injury, c-sections, cosmetic procedures, burns or acne.