LIGHTNING DEAL!!! KIMO 20V 4.0Ah Li-ion Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw $99.99 (REG $129.99)
KIMO 20V 4.0Ah Li-ion Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw w/Battery & 1 Hour Fast Charger, Stepless Variable Speed, 1″ Stroke Length, Tool-Free Blade Change, 8 Saw Blades for Wood & Metal Cutting is now available at Amazon.com for just $99.99 (REG $129.99)(As of 22 April 2020, 11:11 PST – Details) with $30.00 (23%)Savings. FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- 【Cordless & Connected-Ready Power】Cords always discomfit your project when you are far away from the power outlet, or working in tight space. Going cordless is definitely a smart choice. With KIMO cordless reciprocating saw, you can enjoy much quieter and versatile operation. KIMO gives you confidence and hopefully we have prepared this peerlessly cordless saw with battery power for your quick job without getting extension cords out.
- 【Long-lasting Battery & Fast Charging】For over 25 years, KIMO has made significant progress in the 1,000-Charging Cycle Test that guarantees each KIMO lithium-ion battery is more powerful and lives longer than others. With the fully-charged juicy 4.0 Ah battery, it is impossible to discomfit your plan for a demanding project. KIMO reciprocating saw can easily beat your thick metal cutting test, and delivers approximately 120 5/8” rebars cutting without a break.
- 【Brushless Motor for Enhanced Performance】Prolonging the runtime 2.5x and extending service life, KIMO BRUSHLESS MOTOR beats the market. Utilizing a best in class 1 in. stroke length to deliver 0-3,300 SPM, the KIMO reciprocating saw removes 50% more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts. Cut through some tough wood from 1 inch in diameter to 6 inch only in 2-5 minutes, and you can start on the next.
- 【Lightweight but Less Vibration】20% lighter than the most reciprocating saws in the market, you can maneuver easier, and work longer with less fatigue. Compact size makes it ideal for work in tight spots, and is a welcome solution for plumbers, electricians, and more professionals who desire the vibration control system. Enjoy a more comfortable demolition experience.
- 【Tool Free Blade Change & Cutting So Many Materials】The reciprocating saw kit comes with 6 blades for wood and 2 blades for metal to meet you any cutting needs. The tool-free blade change system lets you easily switch between a variety of standard blades to cut wood, metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, tree limbs, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel, even roots.
Mind-Blowing Cordless Power and Unrivaled Runtime
Founded in the 1990s, KIMO has grown from a small workshop to a global enterprise that develops, designs, manufactures, and sells Lithium-Ion Power Tools in the past 25 years. As a capabilities-driven company, KIMO has dedicated to providing robust one-stop solutions to users around the world. Due to the breakthrough we made in lithium-ion technology, KIMO has been creating a single-battery system to power every 12V/20V KIMO tool. Professionals absolutely love the unrivaled runtime of the power, and creative DIYers enjoy the versality of our tools. Whoever you are, KIMO’s got your back!
Power of corded with the freedom of cordless
KIMO 20V 4.0Ah Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless Reciprocating Saw is fast and efficient. The brushless motor helps to provide 2.5X more runtime to get the job done. With 1″ stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 3000 SPM, this saw combines the power of a corded reciprocating saw with the portability and convenience of a cordless one.
●Only 14 inches and 3.7lb, Cordless Reciprocating Saw utilizes innovative lightweight design for superior control and versatility in tight spaces, oriented to light construction and demolition work.
●The tool free blade release allows for quick and easy blade changes. This tool is compatible with any T-Shaped blade, and you can pick up any standard reciprocating saw blades to use on the tool.
●The anti-vibration handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue and increase comfort when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber, letting you work longer and more accurately
Variable Speed Trigger & Lock Switch
The double protection switch prevents the machine from accidentally opening. Only when you put on the lock-on switch and speed trigger, can the saw move on to forbid touching hurt.
Optimized Cooling System
The optimized ventilation system provides a continuous supply of fresh outside air, maintaining temperature at 47℃ -the most comfortable level. With the brushless design, the motor generates less friction and heating during the operation for better performance and longer runtime. Also, the engine comes with overcurrent protection, which prevents it from burnout and dramatically extends life.
Tired of batteries worn out in just a few charges? KIMO has been working with industrial experts for decades and optimized its batteries to be one of the most durable ones, providing 1000 charge cycles and 33% more capacity over standard packs. This kit comes a rapid charger, which tops off an empty battery in an impressive 60 minutes.
Compact & Ergonomic Design
Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces and light weight makes overhead work easier. The anti-vibration handle is specially designed to reduce user fatigue and increase comfort when ripping through heavier pieces of lumber, letting you work longer and more accurately
1″ Stroke Length
With 1 in. stroke length, the KIMO reciprocating saw removes 50% more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts.
6PCS Wood Blades
Comed with 6 inch & 9 inch 5TPI blades for wood, tree limbs, roots, lumbers, branches.
2PCS Metal Blades
Comed with 6 inch & 9 inch 18TPI blades for metal, ceramic, tile, plastic, PVC pipe, fiberglass, aluminum, copper, thin steel.
Use metal blades to easily tackle with steel, aluminum, copper, thin steel, masonry, brick, tile and other solid material cutting.
Use Wood blades to easily tackle with variety of wood material from soft to hard.
Use metal blades to easily tackle with PVC/PE pipe, fiberglass, plastic and other material cutting.