LIGHTNING DEAL!!! 10×25 Compact Binoculars for Adults and Kids $19.45 (REG $27.99)
10×25 Compact Binoculars for Adults and Kids is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.45 (REG $27.99)(As of 23 April 2020, 16:02 PST – Details) with $8.54 (31%)Savings. FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- 10 magnification with 25mm objective lens provides high definition without a color-changed or blurred image. The 10 magnification boasts a viewing field of 362ft at 1000 yds, so you’ll be able to observe a great deal without actually adjusting their position.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide for a brighter view and sharp images. All glass surfaces have multiple coatings, resulting in light transmission of 96.48% for bright, sharp and contrast images, and non-chromatic aberration. Based on this these binoculars also provide low light night vision.
- Lightweight, small, compact binoculars. The foldable design and only 0.6lb lightweight make them can be folded into palm-size, so it’s ideal for an even broader range of long-distance pursuits. You wish there were binoculars set in your backpack. No need to keep regretting about your trips when get these affordable and compact binoculars.
- The rubber armor ergonomic design and steady grip allows for accurate focusing, and have shock-resistance, anti-skid features while the design is slim and simple. Rugged construction rubber eye relief provides comfort for spectacle wearers, as do a dioptric adjustment ring and the strap mount.
- Binoculars for adults and kids. These binoculars are fully competent and able to work for bird watching, hunting, hiking, travel, sports events, theater and concert. Also ideal great gifts for Chrismas, Father’s Day and boys girls gifts.
Objective Lens Diameter: 25 mm
Eye Relief: 10 mm
Exit Pupil: 2.5 mm
Angular Field of View: 6.5 degrees
Linear Field of View: 362ft at 1000 yds
Minimal pupil distance: 60 mm
Maximum pupil distance: 75 mm
Night Vision: Low night vision
Type of Prism: Porro prisms
Prism: BaK-4 & Fully multi-coated
Shockproof: 45cm/ 1.48ft Drop Test
Audience: Adults kids
Specific Uses: bird watching, hunting, sports events, concerts
Product Weight: 0.6lb
Product Size: 4.33*3.94*1.97 Inches
Carrying Strap: 1x, Black
Carrying Case: 1x, Black
Cleaning cloth: 1x, Random color
User Manual: 1x, Operating instruction
Quick Start with 3 steps
1. Hold the binoculars with both hands and looking at a distant object.
Carefully and slowly move the binocular tubes downward or upward Until left and right fields are correctly aligned.
You’ll See them are forming an oval circle in your sight.
2. It’s now focused on your left eye and you will have to close your right eye. Look at an object through the left eyepiece with your left eye.
Rotate focusing ring until your left eye sees a sharp image of it.
3. It’s now close to your left eye. Looking through the right eye and right eyepiece of the binoculars, adjust the diopter to focus the image of the object.
Rotate the diopter to get the final image.