LeMay Collections at Marymount
Two-Day General Admission for Two or Four to LeMay Wine, Spirits & Chocolate on April 27–28 (Up to 31% Off)
(As of 23 April 2019, 20:40 PST – Details)
- 04/27/19–04/28/19: Two-Day General Admission for Two to LeMay Wine, Spirits & Chocolate
- 04/27/19–04/28/19: Two-Day General Admission for Four to LeMay Wine, Spirits & Chocolate
Guests can discover new flavors, tasting local spirits, wines, and chocolates, as well as purchase them from vendors.
What You’ll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Commemorative wine glass for each person
- Five drink tokens per person
- Must be 21 or older.
- Dates and times:
- Saturday, April 27: 12–9 p.m.
- Sunday, April 28: 12–4 p.m.
- Transportation: free parking available.
- Business casual attire recommended.
- Guests can taste and purchase local wines, chocolates, spirits, and more.
- Designated Driver admission available for $10.
- Additional tasting tokens are $1 each; one tasting may require 1–3 tokens.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 29, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Must be 21 or older. Valid for Saturday, April 27 from 12-9 p.m. and Sunday, April 28 from 12-9 p.m. Limit 1 per person, may buy 5 additional as gift(s). Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LeMay Collections at Marymount
Though the historical gems of a museum tend to be its artifacts, the vintage autos of the LeMay Collections at Marymount only tell half the story. Marymount itself—a veritable campus of buildings set among pristine green lawns—opened in 1923 as a boys’ military school. In 1975, it became a center for English education, and eventually it was sold to house the LeMay family’s vintage automobile collection.
Beginning with a few vehicles gathered by Harold and Nancy LeMay in the 1960s, the collection grew into a one-time Guinness World Record holder of more than 1,900 automobiles. Today, many of these classics—which range from Model Ts to muscle cars and motorcycles—rest fully restored alongside toys, antiques, and farm equipment within the year-round museum.