Large Cuff [email protected] Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor $33.96 (REG $59.99)
Large Cuff [email protected] Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP Monitor), 3-Color Hypertension Backlit display and Pulse Meter-FDA Cleared for OTC, IHB Indicator, 2 User, FSA Eligible EBP-095L is now available at Amazon.com for just $33.96 (REG $59.99) (As of 08 November 2019, 17:34 PST – Details) with $26.03 (43%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- ✔ “Monitor your Blood Pressure with Easy At Home”. [email protected] EBP-095 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor measures blood pressure along with pulse rate with the automatic easy-to-use one-botton measuring technique. FDA Cleared for OTC Use. ** Our Guarantee – We offer a 1 Year PRODUCT Quality Guarantee.* **
- ✔ Advanced Hypertension Indicator color codes the Systolic and Diastolic readings in green (normal), orange (prehypertension) and red (hypertension). Irregular Heartbeat (arrhythmia) Indicator alert the user the abnormality.
- ✔ Design for 2 User Use. Memory recalls up to 120 measurements, 60 records per user. Intelligently averages past 3 measurements.
- ✔ Size adjustable large upper arm cuff can fit upper arm circumference of 22-42 cm (8.67 – 16.5 inch) with comfort. Portable and compact design make it easy to carry. The Carry Case and 4XAA Batteries are included.
- ✔ Has a unique desktop design for practical home, office or clinical use that makes it convenient to utilize and store. Sturdy and durable design.
Large Cuff [email protected] Digital Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor (BP Monitor), 3-Color Hypertension Backlit display and Pulse Meter-FDA Cleared for OTC, IHB Indicator, 2 User, FSA Eligible EBP-095L
Accurately monitor blood pressure in the comfort and convenience of your home or on the go with the [email protected] EBP-095. Designed with intuitive technology, your results will quickly display on the large, backlit LCD display which also gauges healthy and dangerous results. This model fits comfortably around your upper arm and is easy to operate with your other hand.
- 3-Color Hypertension Indicator
- Highly Accurate with Upper Arm measurement
- One button to operate
- Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
- Designed for 2 User Uses
- Portable, Sturdy and Durable desktop design
How to star the measurement
Step 1: After selecting the user, press the “START/STOP” to star measurement, and it will finish the whole measurement for the selected user.
Step 2: Press “SET”,”MEM” or “START/STOP” button to power off, oftherwise it will turn off within 1 minute.
3-Color Hypertension Indicator
The backlit LCD will change colors based on what range your blood pressure (bp) results display. Blue indicates a healthy BP, Orange indicates a precautionary BP, and Red warns of a BP in a dangerous range.
Highly Accurate with Upper Arm Measurement
Easy-to-use Upper Arm BP Monitor with high accuracy. Date and time setup is available for better tracking.
One Button to Operate
Easy to use with one button to operate. Measure both blood pressure and pulse rate at the same time.
Irregular Heartbeat Indicator
Irregular Heartbeat (arrhythmia) Indicator alert the user the abnormality.
2 User, 120 Memories
With up to 120 total readings recorded and distributed between two users, you can easily examine past readings to see your progress.
Portable and compact design make it easy to carry in the carrying bag.
Best Tips for Measurement
It is suggested to measure the same arm every time.
If you are using your left arm (which is suggested because it is closest to the heart), then position the tube off-center toward the inner side of arm in line with the little finger.
If you are using your right arm, position the tube on the left side of you elbow. Be careful not to lean on the tube with your arm.
Make sure you position cuff edge 3/4 – 11/4 inches(2-3cm) above the elbow, so the center of the cuff is at the same level as the right atrium of the heart.
The cuff should be snug, but not too tight. You should be able to insert one or two fingers between the cuff and your arm.
Sit comfortably with your arm resting on a flat surface, making sure the cuff is at the same height as your heart.
Don’t talk or move your arms, legs, and hands during the measurement.
Wait at least 3-5 minutes for another measurement.