La Crosse Technology Atomic Analog Wall Clock, 10″, Silver $16.18 (REG $34.95)
La Crosse Technology Atomic Analog Wall Clock, 10″, Silver is now available at Amazon.com for just $16.18 (REG $34.95) (As of 27 February 2019, 16:28 PST – Details) with $18.77(54%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Atomic Time with Manual Setting.
- Automatically Sets to Exact Time.
- Accurate to the Second.
- Automatically Updates for Daylight Saving Time (On/Off Option).
- 4 USA Time Zone Settings.
- Simple Operation: Insert 1 AA Alkaline Battery.
- For precise time in the home or office, atomic analog clock from La Crosse Technology.
- Frame features chrome-colored finish with black inner trim; flat lens covers clock face from dust and debris.
- Clock resets regularly by radio-control to match the US Atomic Clock in Colorado and adjusts automatically for daylight savings time.
- Users select from 4 time zone setting buttons on the reverse for area time; requires separate purchase of 1 AA battery.
- Clock measures 10 inches in diameter and 1-2/3 inch in depth with a 7-1/4-inch diameter face; this clock is covered by a 1-year warranty.
La Crosse Technology WT-3102S 10″ Atomic Analog Classic Wall Clock
Self setting time with Automatic Daylight Savings time updates
Highlighted by a sleek round frame, featuring a timeless analog dial, this essential clock is perfect accenting any ensemble. Hang it above your writing desk to keep track of the time while you work, or let it accent a collection of metallic art prints for eye-catching appeal. Buying an atomic clock just makes sense. With radio-controlled time never have to remember to set your clock again. Simply select your time zone & clock sets itself. This clock will always have you right on time!
Clock Sets Itself (Convenience & Reliance)
- Automatically sets to exact time.
- Accurate to the second.
- Automatic updates for Daylight savings time.
- Optional ON/OFF DST button (for those states who don’t recognize DST).
US time zone selection
- Eastern time zone
- Central time zone
- Mountain time zone
- Pacific time zone
- *Can also operate as Quartz manually set clock (when out of 2,000 mile radius of Atomic WWVB signal -Fort Collins, CO).
- Select TIME ZONE and (if applicable) turn DST off (if your state doesn’t recognize Daylight savings time).
- Insert 1 AA alkaline battery.
- Place clock on wall facing Fort Collins, Colorado. During the night, clock will set time itself.
- Operated on single AA alkaline battery (not included).
- Recommend 1.48v on voltmeter; recognized brand-name alkaline with expiration date 7 years ahead.
- RESET button (if clock hands do not respond).
When you read a clock, you want to be sure it shows the correct time. With La Crosse Technology’s Atomic Analog 10-inch Wall Clock, you can remove all the hassle and worry if the time is correct. This radio-controlled analog clock automatically sets to the exact time, accurate to the second. It has four time zone settings, and it automatically updates for Daylight Saving Time (on/off option). Operating this wall clock is easy. Simply insert one AA alkaline battery into the clock. After the signal is received, press the Time Zone button to set your time zone. Use the manual reset button if you need to readjust the clock, if you are outside the 2,000 mile distance from the signal (located in Fort Collins, CO.) This convenient wall clock has a stylish silver frame and an easy-to-read analog face. Its simple style will complement almost any room.