Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix, 21 Ounce $1.82 (REG $3.21)
Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix, 21 Ounce is now available at Amazon.com for just $1.82 (REG $3.21) & FREE Shipping (As of 01 January 2020, 20:00 PST – Details) with $1.39 (43%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product
- A satisfyingly cinnamony crumb cake mix.
- Just mix in 1 egg & water then bake.
- Easy to make, hard to put down.
- Can also be used for making mouth-watering muffins.
- Add nuts, fruit, or flavored chips for more variety in flavor and texture.
Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix
What makes this the perfect cake for any coffee break? The mile-high crumb topping, for starters.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, gently toss together berries and 1/2 cup crumb cake mix. Spoon berry mixture into an ungreased 10-inch deep-dish pie pan. In separate bowl, place remaining Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix, 1 pouch cinnamon topping, butter or margarine, oats and water. Using an electric mixer, mix on medium speed until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle topping over berry mixture.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until filling is bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
- 1 package Krusteaz Cinnamon Crumb Cake Mix (1 pouch each cake mix and cinnamon topping)
- 4 cups frozen mixed berries (including blueberries, blackberries and raspberries)
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into pieces
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 tablespoon water
Krusteaz Cinnamon Swirl Crumb Cake and Muffin Mix is a swirl of delight for your taste buds to enjoy! Ramp up your time for dessert with this moist, tender taste that bakes in no time. Family owned since 1932, our story started in Seattle with an easy-to-prepare pie crust mix named “Krusteaz” (crust + ease). Our innovative spirit helped us grow from a Northwest tradition to a national favorite bringing families together through great tasting food. Today our product line includes pancakes, waffles, muffins, breads, cookies, dessert bars, cornbread, crumb cakes and more. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition.
In 1932, the women of a Seattle bridge club had a simple idea for an easy-to-make pie crust. They called it ‘Crust Ease’, and little did they know it would lead to a wide variety of home-baked goods enjoyed by everyone around the country. Since them, Krusteaz, still a Seattle-based, family-owned business, has come to stand for home-baked goodness, fresh from the oven in minutes. One bite and you’ll know why Krusteaz is a such a cherished tradition, from our family to yours.