KISSWILL Heat Transfer Iron on Vinyl for T-Shirts, 12Inch x 25Feet HTV Vinyl Rolls (White) $29.59 (REG $60.99)
KISSWILL Heat Transfer Iron on Vinyl for T-Shirts, 12Inch x 25Feet HTV Vinyl Rolls (White) is now available at Amazon.com for just $29.59 (REG $60.99)(As of 25 March 2020, 18:04 PST – Details) with $31.40 (51%)Savings. FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Color:White | Size:12in * 25ft
- KISSWILL iron on vinyl: Create your own design and transfer it directly on to T-Shirts, hats, pants, hoodies, bags, shoes, pillows and more. Works well with Cricut, Silhouette Cameo, Brother Heat press machines and any craft cutters etc.
- Eco-Friendly Heat Transfer: The material is SGS certified eco-friendly so that safe to wear. Quickly and easily apply the adhesive backed vinyl to fabric using a iron or heat press.
- Easy to Weed & Cut: HTV vinyl material designed for custom garment decoration. The backing is pressure and temperature sensitive and easier to take off once the design has been transferred to the desired surface. Easy to Weed htv is a durable polyurethane which is used to design custom T-shirts as it can be washed multiple times without ever compromising its integrity.
- Money Saving: Each heat transfer vinyl roll measures real 12in x 25ft. Perfect for 12×12″ and 12×24″ cutting mats.
- 100% Money back guarantee: If you are not satisfied with our HTV vinyl, we promise will return a full refund. Great Gift Choice: Great htv vinyl, easy to use. Perfect for Halloween costumes! Great gift choice to your creative kids or friends for Christmas and birthday party.
Order Include: HTV iron on vinyl (12″ x 25′ ) x 1 Roll
KISSWILL Heat Transfer Vinyl is made of Eco-Friendly elastic PVC, designed for custom garment decoration ready-to-cut material.
HTV Heat Transfer Vinyl offers excellent durability, long-lasting color with no cracking, even after repeated washings.
1. Choose your desired design , you must flip your design before cutting
2. Reverse the pattern and cut it onto the vinyl sheet with a craft cutter.
Craft Cutter Setting:
Blade: Standard; Setting: Iron-On
Blade: 3; Speed: 8; Force: 4 ; Passes: 2; Material: Smooth
Blade: 1; Cut Speed: 1; Cut Pressure: 1
PS: Settings can vary depending on the condition of the blade and the age of the machine.
3. Weed out the excess material.
4. Heat and Transfer.
Place the sheet with your design on to your shirt and place the Teflon sheet on the top of your design.
-Please Heat the iron on medium setting (302°F– 320°F);
-Press each section of the design with medium/firm pressure for 10-15 seconds;
-Preheat garment for 2-3 seconds;
-Apply design at 305℉;
-Use medium pressure for 10-15 seconds;
5. Cold Peel.
Peeling the clear pet film after the vinyl turns cold that just in 15-30 seconds later for the vinyl to cool down.
PS:If any part of the iron on vinyl lifts off, repeat the steps above until you can peel off the clear backing without lifting up the vinyl.
If you have any problem in this items, please contact us for help by e-mail: szkisswill.com