Jojoba Oil, USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Unrefined. (2 oz) $7.99 (REG $24.99)
Jojoba Oil, USDA Certified Organic, 100% Pure, Cold Pressed, Unrefined. Revitalizes Hair & Gives Skin a Radiant Youthful Look. Effective Treatment for Face, Lips, Cuticles, Stretch Marks. (2 oz) is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.99 (REG $24.99) (As of 17 March 2020, 20:55 PST – Details) with $17.00 (68%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL – Kate Blanc’s Organic Cold Pressed Jojoba Oil (Aceite De Jojoba Oil) is certified by USDA and is guaranteed to be authentic, pure, natural, and hexane free. Proven results to soften skin, giving it a radiant and energetic look. 100% Guaranteed Authentic or FULL REFUND. Our Organic Certificate is shown on the product images.
- GLOWING FACE AND HAIR – Perfect as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair and nails with proven results. Unrefined jojoba oil easily absorbs into skin and help remove wrinkles, stretch marks, and makeup. It’s great as a lip balm and sunburn removal.
- STIMULATE HAIR GROWTH – Grow longer and thicker hair in a quick, natural way, while also diminishing hair loss. Pure jojoba oil is a natural hair oil for cuticle, dry brittle hair, dry scalps, and dandruff. Natural jojoba oil is also great as beard oil and for men and women. It’s the popular ingredient in hair growth serum, lip treatment, and natural shampoo.
- SMOOTHER SKIN, REDUCE STRETCH MARKS – Clinically proven to improve skin hydration and skin elasticity after only four weeks. Jojoba Oil keeps your face and body moisturized and reduce blemishes, acne, pimples, scars, rosacea, eczema psoriasis, chapped skin, and fine lines without leaving your skin dry. Pure jojoba oil is a great organic hair oil and acts as a oil free moisturizer to repair hair.
- 100% GUARANTEE AND ONE YEAR WARRANTY – We aim to offer the highest quality and most authentic products. We guarantee your satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please return it for a FULL REFUND within 365 days. Add to Cart.
Pure and Organic Jojoba Oil
If you are looking for a natural and organic oil to revitalize your hair and give your dry or oily skin a radiant and vibrant look, Kate Blanc’s organic jojoba oil is a Godsent.
Kate Blanc’s Jojoba Oil is organically grown and cold pressed with no added preservatives. Because it’s 100% pure, it easily absorbs into your skin and won’t clog pores nor cause breakouts, leaving you looking fabulous.
Our buyers love it and so will you and your skin and hair. This oil will leave your skin and hair stunning, vibrant, and full of compliments.
It comes in an amber glass bottle to protect from harmful UV light and it also include a glass dropper. The bottle is 100% pure jojoba oil with no carrier oil added.
Hair Treatment for Smoother, Healthier Hair
Kate Blanc’s Jojoba Oil help keep your hair healthy and shiny by providing your hair follicles with natural nutrients to promote strong and healthy hair growth. This oil is especially beneficial for those who bleached a lot and need to repair brittled and dying hair and split ends.
You can add jojoba oil to your shampoo and conditioner to help growth healthier hair and to act as a natural anti-hair loss solution.
Jojoba Oil has shown to help people with dry scalps and irritated skin. Its antioxidants and Vitamin E properties help reduce dandruff and flakes. Some customers combine jojoba oil with peppermint oil to help fight against thinning hair.
Skin Treatment for Smoother and Softer Skin
Kate Blanc’s Jojoba Oil is a wonderful natural moisturizer for your face and skin. Because our jojoba oil is authentic and organic, it quickly absorbs into your skin without leaving an oily residue. It won’t clog your pores either.
The compounds found in jojoba oil help fight against inflammation and allow your skin to retain moisture for a lasting glow. It also help reduce wrinkles and fine lines and acts as a great anti-aging moisturizer.
You can combine jojoba oil with rosehip oil and/or argan oil to create a nighttime regime for your face to help reduce acne scars and dark spots. This oil is especially good for dry skin and can help prevent breakouts.
Kate’s Favorite Moisturizer:
4 drops of Jojoba Oil
2 drops of Rosehip Oil
1 drop of Tea Tree Oil