John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs and Cats is now available at Amazon.com for just $3.14 (REG $10.95) (As of 09 September 2019, 20:00 PST – Details) with $7.81 (71%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- Botanical sensitive skin formulation soothes, conditions, and moisturizes dry fur and skin between shampoos.
- Contains thirteen conditioning agents including: aloe, chamomile, and panthenol to smooth and revitalize your pet’s fur.
- Sweet almond oil conditions while leaving a wonderful almond fragrance.
- Panthenol retains moisture and spreads evenly over hair strands to prevent tangling.
- Lightly mist on dry or wet fur, massage into coat, and brush through.
- Made-in-the-USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans.
- Tested on humans first…PH balanced for pets.
- Highly concentrated botanical formula requires less product than competitive brands.
- A portion of proceeds from each sale is donated to animal and wildlife organizations.
Oatmeal Conditioning Spray
Sensitive Skin Formula
What it does – Soothes, conditions, and moisturizes dry coats.
How it works – Thirteen conditioning agents, including aloe, chamomile, and panthenol, smooth and condition the coat
Botanical formula – highly concentrated and precisely pH balanced for pets.
Added bonus – Sweet almond oil conditions while imparting a wonderful almond fragrance.
Economical – concentrated formula requires less product than competitive brands.
- Directions – Lightly mist on dry or wet fur, massage into coat and brush through.
About John Paul Pet
Thirty years ago, John Paul DeJoria, co-founder of John Paul Mitchell Systems, revolutionized the professional salon industry by banning animal testing for his line of hair products. John Paul’s in-depth expertise in hair and skin care formulations also led to research in new standards for pet grooming and hygiene, leading to the creation of John Paul Pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and pet wipes.
John Paul Pet Oatmeal Conditioning Spray for Dogs and Cats, Sensitive Skin Formula Soothes and Moisturizes Dry Skin and Fur, Non-Aerosol, 8-Ounce. Made-in-the-USA from the same all-natural botanical extracts as our PAUL MITCHELL brand for humans; but PH balanced for pets. This botanical conditioning spray is specially formulated to penetrate and help revitalize skin and fur. Its sensitive skin formula soothes, conditions, and moisturizes dry fur and skin between shampoos. Non-aerosol spray application quickly restores a silky, shiny, healthy feel to your pet’s fur; leaving lots of shine. Thirteen conditioning agents: including aloe, chamomile, and panthenol smooth and condition the fur. Sweet almond oil conditions while imparting a wonderful almond fragrance. The light and refreshing “Beneficial Botanical” formula fragrance soothes the senses and imparts a gentle scent throughout your pet’s skin and fur. Designed for use on all dogs and cats as well as furry mammals small and large. Usage instructions for best results: Lightly mist on dry or wet fur, massage into coat, and brush through.
Introducing a healthy approach to grooming: John Paul Pet products were created by John Paul DeJoria; co-founder and CEO of PAUL MITCHELL hair care and beauty products. A complete line of pet shampoos, conditioners, sprays and wipes formulated with the same high-quality soothing and healing botanical plant oils and extracts as the human brand…but PH balanced for pets. Formulas include aloe and chamomile, sweet almond, tea tree, peppermint, eucalyptus and orange oils as well as lavender and spearmint extracts to provide distinct benefits for your pet. Ancient healing practices were based on the antibacterial, antifungal, anti-anxiety and anti-inflammatory benefits of botanicals, as well as the discovery that oil odors positively affect memory and mental states. John Paul Pet believes in using botanicals as a natural solution to help pets with anxiety and stress as well as protection from environmental factors. Beneficial Botanicals by John Paul Pet “Tested on Humans First…PH Balanced for Pets”