Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies Recipe!
In the mood for a tasty meal, but easy recipe for the Superbowl? If so, make the Betty Crocker Impossibly Easy Mini Cheeseburger Pies Recipe! Ingredients:
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Original Bisquick mix
- 2 eggs
- 12 mini kosher dill pickles
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- Ketchup and mustard
For additional details on how to make this recipe, click here!