Highly-Rated Exploding Kittens: A Card Game Only $13.99 Shipped!
Very Popular Card Game!
- Looking for a fun card game? If so, head to Amazon.com and purchase the very highly-rated Exploding Kittens: A Card Game About Kittens and Explosions and Sometimes Goats game for only $13.99, regularly $20! In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game — unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
Highly-Rated Exploding Kittens: A Card Game
- Exploding Kittens is a card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Family-friendly, party game for 2-5 players (up to 9 players when combined with any other deck).
- This is the most-backed project in Kickstarter history and all cards feature illustrations by The Oatmeal.
- Includes 56 cards (2.5 x 3.5 inches), box, and instructions.
- This box, like 99.99% of boxes, does not meow.
Looking for other Prime day deals then check out our Prime Day 2018 Deal Page!