Healing Ointment for Babies USDA Certified Organic $19.87 (REG $40.00)
Healing Ointment for Babies USDA Certified Organic Natural Healing Cream for Baby Eczema, Cradle Cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), Chapped Nose, Rashes, Hives & More 4oz Era-Organics is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.87 (REG $40.00) (As of 05 November 2019, 13:46 PST – Details) with $20.13 (50%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Organic Baby Balm For Damaged Skin
Start your baby off on the right foot with a chemical free, USDA Certified Organic skin treatment. Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin without harsh chemicals or medications.
Our nutrient-rich healing balm is made for sensitive skin with a natural, hypoallergenic formula with USDA Certified Organic, food-grade ingredients you can use from head to toe. But that doesn’t mean it isn’t effective.
- Help your baby get healthier, happy skin or your MONEY BACK thanks to our manufacturer guarantee! Start your kids off the right way with a non-toxic, chemical free skin treatment.
- Soothe itchy, inflamed and irritated skin with the first application. Boost healing and strengthen the skin the more you use it. Best natural healing balm for baby eczema, cradle cap (Infant Seborrheic Dermatitis), chapped nose, hives, rashes and more.
- A nutrient-rich treatment, made for sensitive skin. Our natural, hypoallergenic formula includes USDA Certified Organic Chamomile, Beeswax, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Calendula, Avocado Oil and a whole host of herbs and extracts– all scientifically proven to help alleviate and heal the skin.
- As safe as it is effective. Paraben free, alcohol free, fragrance free and contains no toxins, phthalates, petrolatum, mineral oil and cruelty free.
- Deeply moisturize, reduce redness, soothe irritated skin, protect from infection and chafing and offer quick pain and itch relief.