Grilled Everything Pizza Recipe!
Have you ever grilled pizza? If not, you have to try it! Try the Grilled Everything Pizza recipe today and let us know what you think. Ingredients:
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 packet active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing and drizzling
- 3 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Grilled toppings (see below)
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted peppers
- 4 ounces thinly sliced hot or sweet capicola, torn
- 1 cup micro greens, pea shoots or other baby greens
- 1/2 bunch fresh basil, torn
For additional directions on how to make this recipe, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!