GoodNites Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys, S-M, 14 Count $8.99 (REG $20.25)
GoodNites Bedtime Bedwetting Underwear for Boys, S-M, 14 Count (Packaging May Vary) is now available at Amazon.com for just $8.99 (REG $20.25) (As of 23 April 2019, 19:23 PST – Details) with $11.26 (56%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Goodnites is the #1 NightTime protection brand* and has helped over 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting (*Youth Pant Category)
- Overnight underwear that keeps your child dry with 40% more protection vs leading training pant
- Superior overnight bedwetting pants with better fit and better protection vs leading training pant
- Odor absorbing for more discretion
- Various sizes to fit every kid: XS (28-45 lb.), S-M (38-65 lb.), L-XL (60-125+lb.)
Goodnites is the #1 NightTime protection brand* and has helped over 10 million kids manage overnight bed wetting (*Youth Pant Category).
GoodNites is the #1 NightTime Protection Brand†
GoodNites bedwetting underwear provide 40% more protection vs. the leading training pants and can help your child get a more restful night’s sleep.
†Youth Pant Category.
GoodNites NightTime Underwear feature 5 Layer Protection, plus extra absorbency where boys need it most, to lock away wetness and reduce odors.
Double Leg Barriers and super stretchy sides help to prevent leaks and provide a great fit for many body shapes and sizes.
4 Reasons to Rest Easy Tonight
1. It’s Not a Big Deal
Bedwetting is sometimes called ‘nocturnal enuresis’, which sounds scarier than it is! Nocturnal just means ‘night’, while enuresis is the clinical word for bedwetting.
2. Bedwetting is Normal
In fact, 1 in 6 kids deals with it. Bedwetting is developmental and goes away with time. It’s most common among kids between the ages of 4 and 12.
3. It Takes Time
Contrary to popular belief, you can’t train your kid out of bedwetting , nor does drinking water before bed necessarily cause it to occur.
4. Be Supportive
Frustration will occur and that’s okay. Talking openly will help you manage it together. Visit GoodNites.com for more information and expert advice.