FREE Wedding Gowns for Military Brides!
Military Brides to Be: Get a FREE Wedding Gown from Brides Across America!
Starting in November, participating bridal shops across the country will be giving Military Brides-to-be FREE gowns!
- You must be engaged, or had a civil ceremony and planning a wedding within the next 18 months.
- You or your fiance were deployed within the past 5 years to Iraq, Afghanistan, Qatar, Bahrain, Libya, Kuwait, Korea or Japan and have not had a formal wedding or You or your Fiance will have an upcoming deployment to any areas specified.
- All military brides must bring a drivers license or their military ID for verification.
- Qualifying proof must accompany the bride on day of event: Copy of deployment papers for you or your Fiance that states the time of deployment and location.
- You will need to pre-register here, A $20.00 tax deductible donation will allow you admittance into the event. If you are unable to make the donation, we will waive the fee.
You can find more details from Brides Across America.
You can find a list of locations here.