FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack (Standard Large: 10.5″ x 14.5″) – One (1) Reusable Cold Therapy Pack (for Pain and Injuries, wrap Around Knee, Shoulder, Foot, Back, Ankle, Neck, Hip, Wrist) – 6300-COLD is now available at Amazon.com for just $14.99 (REG $36.99) (As of 26 May 2019, 21:43 PST – Details) with $22.00 (59%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size: 10.5 x 14.5 Inch (Pack of 1) | Color: No Straps
- 4 SIZES: Standard Large, Oversize, Half size, and Neck Contour gel ice pack
- COLDER FOR LONGER: Proprietary gel cold pack stays colder for Longer than competing products that use inferior bentonite formulations.
- MORE FLEXIBLE: The Most Flexible Cold Pack available due to the best professional-grade gel interior that remains pliable when frozen, which provides better contact by conforming to any part of the body.
- HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL’S CHOICE: Used by thousands of Physical Therapists and other healthcare professionals for cold therapy to aid acute and chronic pain, muscle pain, arthritis, inflammation, swelling, menopause-related hot flashes, and injury recovery.
- PREMIUM CONSTRUCTION: Double sealed to prevent leaking; with extra thick nylon exterior. Washable and reusable.
FlexiKold Gel Ice Pack (Standard Large: 10.5″ x 14.5″) – One (1) Reusable Cold Therapy Pack (for Pain and Injuries, wrap Around Knee, Shoulder, Foot, Back, Ankle, Neck, Hip, Wrist) – 6300-COLD
Stays Pliable when Frozen
FlexiKold’s proprietary gel remains flexible when frozen at even your freezer’s lowest temperature setting. Easily conforms to any body part for a more targeted and effective treatment.
The Professionals’ Choice
The same professional-grade quality relied upon by thousands of physical therapist practices across the USA can also be enjoyed in the comfort of your own home.
Built to Last
With a heavy-duty nylon exterior and double sealed seams, FlexiKold gel cold packs are built to last for hundreds of quality cold therapy treatments.