Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- Keep your family safe with this hardwired smoke alarm the battery backup means constant monitoring, even if there’s a power failure
- Equipped with an ionization sensor, this smoke alarm reliably detects smoke from fast-flaming fires and alerts you with an 85-decibel alarm
- To ensure complete protection make sure to place one on each level of your home and in each bedroom
- Can connect to other compatible BRK or First Alert smoke detectors, to ensure all alarms will sound when smoke is detected
- Simple to use, with a single test/silence button, and side-load battery compartment tamper-resistant locking brackets and universal mounting brackets make installation easy
- Rigorously tested to meet UL standards120V AC power with 9V battery backup to keep alarm functioning during power outage
This First Alert hardwired smoke alarm includes a 9-volt battery backup that continues to protect you in the event of a power failure. The detector features an ionization sensor for detection of smoke and fast-flaming fires, as well as a loud, 85-decibel alarm. One button silences any nuisance alarms, and also tests detector functions, while lights indicate if the alarm detects smoke. The latching alarm indicator automatically identifies which unit initiated the alarm, even after the conditions that set off the alarm have subsided. And an end-of-life signal enhances your safety by letting you know when it’s time to replace the unit. Connect it to compatible BRK or First Alert alarms within a single-family residence. When one alarm is triggered, all connected alarms will sound.