Fine, Lightweight Bronzer Powder for Face: Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches $15.00 (REG $25.00)
Fine, Lightweight Bronzer Powder for Face: Elizabeth Mott Whatup Beaches Facial Bronzing Powder for Contouring and Sun Kissed Coverage – Cruelty Free Makeup and Cosmetic Products – Matte,10g is now available at Amazon.com for just $15.00 (REG $25.00) (As of 17 March 2020, 22:26 PST – Details) with $10.00 (40%)Savings. FREE Shipping. on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- ULTRA SMOOTH: Silky, super fine powder allows for easy application and blendable, buildable coverage
- LOOK NATURALLY TAN: Kick sunless tanner aside and use our powder to achieve a warm, sun kissed glow.Flattering shade is perfect for giving an all over glow, or for contouring with a hint of shimmer
- SCULPT AND DEFINE: Bring out your best features by using powder to contour cheeks, chin and eyes
- CONTROL OIL: Minerals absorb excess sebum to keep skin shine free with a matte finish all day long
- NO ANIMAL TESTING: Elizabeth Mott is a cruelty free brand in PETA’s Beauty Without Bunnies program.100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If you are not happy with your order, just contact us and we will refund you, no questions asked! WANT TO TRY A SAMPLE BEFORE BUYING? Please contact us on our website! (Elizabeth Mott)
Face Bronzer and day dreams of being in Waikiki, Malibu, Bora Bora — what beach is calling your name? Beach bums unite! Do you love bronzed luminous looking skin without sitting in the sun all day? This cruelty-free bronzer will warm you up, contour in all the right places and leave you with a healthy looking glow. It’s silky, blendable, buildable, and oh so easy to apply. It’s the secret weapon you pull out for a little sun-kissed love on your face, and everyone will ask what your secret is.
How to use
Swirl brush in bronzer.
Apply bronzer in a “3” shape, hitting the forehead, cheek, and jawline.
Leave the house looking like a bronze goddess!