Faber Castell FC167137 Wallet Pitt Pen Nibs Art Set, Assorted $13.00 (REG $24.99)
Faber Castell FC167137 Wallet Pitt Pen Nibs Art Set, Assorted is now available at Amazon.com for just $13.00 (REG $24.99) (As of 28 August 2019, 19:32 PST – Details) with $11.99 (48%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Size:8-Pitt Pens in Black
- PITT artist pens contain pigmented India ink that is both archival and acid free.
- Perfect for drawing on the go!
- Convenient wallet keeps all your drawing tools together.
- Pigmented India ink that is both acid free and pH Neutral.
- Smudge proof and waterproof when dry.
Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pens
8 Black Pitt Artist Pens
Pitt Artist Pens are famous for combining a modern brush nib design with the traditional medium of India ink. Pitt Pens offer odorless, permanent, waterproof, lightfast inks in vibrant colors. The durable brush nib gives freedom to create versatile brush strokes of broad, medium or narrow width with an even application of color.
- 8 line widths in case: XS (0.1 mm), S (0.3 mm), F (0.5 mm), M (0.7 mm) B (brush width), 1.5 (bullet nib), SB (Soft brush) and SC (Soft calligraphy nib)
- Waterproof, permanent, acid-free, archival (pH neutral), lightfast and odorless
- Available in bold, rich colors
- Unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading)
- Smudge and waterproof when dry
- To maintain vibrant ink, store your PITT Pens horizontally
Artist Quality Pens
See your artwork come to life in vibrant color with Pitt Artist Pens.
Pitt Artist Pens are available in a variety of nib styles for fine detailed designs, or all over color.
- Extra Superfine (XS) – .1 mm
- Superfine (S) – .3 mm
- Fine (F) – .5 mm
- Medium (M) – .7 mm
- Soft Calligraphy (SC)
- Bullet (1.5) – 1.5 mm
- Soft Chisel (SC) – 1-3 mm
- Soft Brush (SB) .5-5 mm
- Chisel (C) – 2.5 mm
- Brush (B) – 1-5 mm
Versatile Artist Quality Pens
Pitt Artist Pens are used daily by artists worldwide for illustrations, fashion design, life drawings, portraits, sequential art and canvas paintings.
These multi-purpose premium quality pens can be used by professional artists and beginners alike! Try PITT Pens to add color to your hand lettering, calligraphy, adult coloring books or mixed media designs.
Pitt Pens are available in a variety of vibrant colors that are odorless, permanent, waterproof and lightfast.
Eight piece Pitt Artist Pen set in Black, including one each Extra Superfine, Superfine, Fine, Medium, Brush, and three new nib varieties found only in this set – Extra soft Brush, Round-point Needle, and Wedge. Highest quality of pigments for unsurpassed lightfastness (resistance to fading).