Real Techniques Eye Shade + Blend Set Makeup Brush Kit For Powder & Cream Eyeshadow is now available at Amazon.com for just $4.49 (REG $8.99) (As of 12 June 2019, 16:39 PST – Details) with $4.50 (50%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Style Name: Eye Shade + Blend
- EYESHADOW BRUSH SET: This makeup brush set is designed for easy cream, powder & liquid eyeshadow application. Use the base shadow brush for application, and the deluxe crease brush to smoothly blend colors.
- BRUSHES FOR MAKEUP: Quality makeup brushes are important and have been made popular by Real Technique, MUAs & other beauty gurus because they pick up & distribute liquid makeup, powder & creams more precisely.
- PROFESSIONAL MAKEUP BRUSHES: From foundation to liner our brushes & beauty sponges flawlessly apply primer, concealer, eyeshadow & more. Keep your brushes germ free & clean with our makeup brush & sponge cleansers.
- QUALITY MAKEUP APPLICATORS: We provide brushes for primer, concealer, foundation, color correction, highlight, contour & more. Look for some of our makeup brushes & sponges that’re ideal for liquids, creams & powder.
- REAL TECHNIQUES: Launching in 2011, Real Techniques created cruelty free makeup brushes with you in mind. Goodbye basic eyeshadow applicators & fingers – hello high quality makeup brushes.
Meet Sam and Nic
What started as a YouTube channel by makeup artists Sam & Nic to create runway and celebrity cosmetic looks has become Real Techniques, a source of quality beauty tools. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines – and themselves – with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.
Real Tools for Real Techniques
Real Techniques creates quality beauty tools so women everywhere can get the professional look at home.
Look for tools that help conceal, highlight, line, and contour with prep+prime sets, specialty application sponges, concealer, foundation, blending and powder brushes, color correcting sets, and travel essentials.
Since its launch in 2011, Real Techniques has provided premium, professional beauty products and expert advice from the celebrity sisters Sam and Nic Chapman. Our inspiring education is creating newfound confidence in women globally, all at a click of a button.
Take your look to the next level with our individual brushes and brush sets. From foundation to eyes to powder to blush, accentuate favorite features, create defined contours or simply enhance your natural bone structure with our lightweight, easy to use brushes.
Optimize your beauty routine with our versatile makeup sponges, designed with revolutionary foam technology to evenly blend makeup for a smooth, enhanced finish. Use damp or dry. Ideal for liquid foundation.
Tame your counter clutter and keep everyday tool essentials clean, dry, and within reach! Look to Real Techniques for products to organize and travel with your gear and cleansing palettes and gel to extend the life of your brushes.
The eye shade + blend brushes are designed for easy two-color shadow application. Use with powder or cream shadows. Samantha and Nicola Chapman grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. Their mum was makeup-involved too, always trying out the latest trends and being creative with her looks. As young girls, they experimented on one another, and of course Nic was the test subject, since Sam was the older sister. When it came time to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. They were talented, creative, and keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. But, most importantly — they were passionate about beauty. In 2011, the Real Techniques brush collection was launched. Unbelievable brush quality was paired with professional, interesting, fun education from Sam and Nic. The launch day was memorable, as women from around the world started pouring to the website to learn more about this new brand. Fairly quickly, a global community of women who loved makeup began to form. Not only do they have a strong connection to Sam & Nic, but they also connect with one another — piping in on social media to answer questions and give input. Today, the brand has taken off in the US, UK, and around the world. Sam and Nic continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. Through Real Techniques, women everywhere are transforming their makeup routines, and themselves, with the approachable expertise, friendship, and tools from Sam & Nic.