Echo Input – Bring Alexa to your own speaker- Black is now available at Amazon.com for just $9.99 (REG $34.99) & FREE Shipping (As of 09 December 2019, 22:18 PST – Details) with $25.00 (71%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
Black / Echo Input
- Echo Input adds Alexa to an external speaker and connects via 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth.
- Can hear you from across the room—even when music is playing. Echo Input is also designed around your privacy. You can press the microphone off button to electronically disconnect the microphones.
- Stream Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more on your favorite speaker.
- Just ask Alexa to play a song, read the news, or check the weather and traffic.
- Set alarms and timers, add items to your to-do list, and control compatible smart home devices.
- Calling and Drop In via Bluetooth is currently not supported.
- Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Slim, low-profile design fits almost anywhere.
Echo Input requires an external speaker and connects via the included 3.5 mm audio cable or Bluetooth. It does not pair to Wi-Fi speakers. We recommend pairing with certified Bluetooth Speakers. Search compatible speakers
Speaker power-saving mode and volume
Speakers connected by 3.5 mm audio cable may power off if not used for an extended period of time. When possible, we recommend turning off the speaker’s power-saving mode by following the manufacturer’s instructions.
When connecting Echo Input to your speaker, first increase the volume of the speaker. Then say, “Alexa, volume 7” or “Alexa, volume up”.
Use your voice to ask for any song, artist, or genre from supported streaming services and play music across compatible Echo devices and connected speakers in your home. You can also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, and more.
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
Alexa has more than 50,000 skills and counting. Skills are like apps and help you do more such as playing Jeopardy!, meditating with Headspace, and falling asleep to rain sounds. Create your own skills with Alexa Skill Blueprints. Just say “Alexa, help me get started with skills.”
New skills are being added all the time. Discover them in the skills section of the Alexa app or visit the skills store.