Earth Friendly Products ECOS Liquid Laundry, Lemongrass, 100-Ounce Bottle is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.45 (REG $15.71) (As of 13 September 2019, 20:03 PST – Details) with $8.26 (53%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- 2X ultra concentrated detergent is tough on dirt yet kind to clothes.
- Made without dyes, optical brighteners, parabens, phosphates or phthalates.
- Dermatologist-tested hypoallergenic; pH-balanced.
- Built-in fabric softener reduces static cling & saves money.
- Made with plant-powered ingredients & lemongrass essential oil.
- U.S. EPA Safer Choice certified for safety and effectiveness.
- Ultra-concentrated with 100 HE loads, color safe, all-temperature detergent.
- Great for both top and front loaders.
- Contains built-in fabric softener and natural fragrance.
- Made with naturally derived ingredients, plant-based, non-toxic, biodegradable, made with renewable and cruelty-free ingredients, and packaged in recyclable containers.
- Manufactured with 100% Green Energy.
Size: (Pack of 1) | Hypoallergenic ECOS Laundry Detergent lifts stains, brightens whites and guards colors with plant power that’s safer for people, pets and the planet. Plus, it has a built-in fabric softener to save you money! Delightfully scented, it works beautifully in all water temperatures. Great for high-efficiency (HE) and standard machines. Ideal for hand-washing and gentle enough for delicate fabrics. ECOS Laundry Detergent is kind to the environment—it’s readily biodegradable and septic and greywater-safe. ECOS products are never tested on animals and contain no animal ingredients (they’re Leaping Bunny certified!). We’re a team of mothers, fathers, chemists and pioneers who believe passionately that everyone should have access to safer, effective and affordable cleaners. We’ve been breaking barriers in green science for 50 years, shattering the misconception that buying “green” has to be expensive. ECOS products are made in the USA using thoughtfully sourced global ingredients and powered by 100% renewable energy. We’re leading the industry with facilities that are carbon neutral, water neutral and Zero Waste Platinum certified, and we’re committed to helping you create a healthy home while protecting our planet’s precious resources.