DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer, Great for Labeling, Filing, Shipping, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization is now available at Amazon.com for just $71.76 (REG $149.99) (As of 11 April 2019, 17:07 PST – Details) with $78.23 (52%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Style:Machine | Product Packaging:Standard Packaging
- ELIMINATE THE WASTE AND HASSLE OF SHEET LABELS: The LabelWriter 450 prints precise quantities without difficulty
- NEVER BUY INK AGAIN: Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner.
- SPEEDY LABELING: Use the included DYMO software to quickly create and print address, file folder, and barcode labels—up to 51 labels per minute.
- EASILY CUSTOMIZE AND PRINT LABELS: Create labels directly from text in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Google Contacts.
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: For best performance, use DYMO LabelWriter Labels in a variety of sizes.
DYMO Label Printer | LabelWriter 450 Direct Thermal Label Printer, Great for Labeling, Filing, Shipping, Mailing, Barcodes and More, Home & Office Organization
DYMO offers a complete range of products for the office, warehouse, work site, home and even the classroom. From simple embossers, manual label makers and desktop products to industrial portables, computer-connected products and cutting-edge software and online service, DYMO is here to simplify your tasks while helping you to look more professional.
From its initial beginnings in 1958 as an embossing company, DYMO has grown into a company with global reach. Today, DYMO product lines include labels, label makers, contact management software, business card scanning solutions and mailing and shipping scales.
DYMO LabelWriter 450 Label Printer
Boost Productivity, Keep Costs Down
Equip your office with a professional-grade label maker that efficiently handles your labelling, filing and mailing needs. Designed to save you both time and money, simply connect your DYMO LabelWriter 450 label maker to your PC or Mac to print customised labels with graphics, barcodes, addresses and more. You can even print directly from popular programs including Microsoft Word and the Mac Address Book. Plus, thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink and toner while the label printer’s sleek, compact design makes it a great addition to every workplace.
- Thermal printing technology cuts costs – no ink or toner needed
- Prints crystal-clear barcodes and graphics
- Create customised labels directly from your PC or Mac with DYMO Label software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later
Fast, Reliable Printing
From labels and name tags to crisply defined graphics and barcodes, the LabelWriter 450 label maker has you and your office covered.
Never Buy Ink Again
Thermal printing technology means that you never need to waste money on expensive ink or toner.
Simple, Speedy Labelling
Use the included DYMO Label software to quickly create and print address, file folder and barcode labels – prints 4-line standard address labels at up to 51 labels per minute.
Create Customised Labels
Save time and print customised labels directly from popular programs like Microsoft Word and Mac Address Book.
Easy-to-load label rolls eliminate the frustration of manually feeding label sheets into a standard printer.
What’s in the Box
Your DYMO label maker includes everything you need to start labelling:
– LabelWriter 450 Label Printer.
– Address Labels Starter Roll.
– Power Cable.
– USB Cable.
– Quick Start Guide – PC and Mac.
The most efficient solution for your professional labeling, filing, and mailing needs, the LabelWriter 450 label printer saves you time and money at the office. Connect a LabelWriter 450 thermal printer to your PC or Mac* and you’re ready to print labels directly from Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Google Contacts. Print address labels, file folder labels, name badges and more without the extra work and hassle of printing sheet labels on a standard desktop printer. Direct Thermal printing technology eliminates the cost of ink or toner and the printer’s compact design makes it an easy and attractive addition to any modern workspace. *Compatible with Windows7 or later and Mac OS X v10.8 or later. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac and OS X are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.