Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Need more for your kids?? Sign up to Amazon FreeTime Unlimited Free Trial for free and get access to more than 16,000 kid-friendly books, videos and apps.
- Take turns trying to balance pirate pieces on the ship!
- It’s a great skill-and-action game that teaches kids 5+ How to balanced not easy!
- If you rock the boat and send pieces Overboard, YE be a landlubber!
- Play over and over again to get the hang of how to place pieces to maintain the boat’s balance.
- Includes fun pirate Penguins, a canon, treasure chest, ship wheel, anchor, Octopus and crab!
- Fun game for 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and up.
- No batteries required!
Fun, toy-like game includes:
- 16 Playing Pieces (10 different pirate penguins, octopus, crab, canon, anchor, captain’s wheel, treasure chest)
- Ship with 3 Masts
- Water Wave
Balance Yer Mateys or Overboard Ye Go!
You don’t have to talk like a pirate whilst you play, but you’d be missing out
Methodically ‘staff up’ the pirate ship without letting it tip and knock pieces off.
- A great game for kids and families!
- Get a feel for the best pieces to use and the best places to set them without rocking the boat!
- Play over and over again!
- Ages 5 and up
Take turns choosing a playing piece from the pile and putting it on the ship, trying to keep it balanced. The first player to cause the ship to tip and one or more pieces to fall off, loses.
It’s an easy-to-understand game with some skill level, fun to play over and over.
Make your penguin walk the plank.
Ahoy! See anything?
Arrrrr ye ready for some fun? Take turns trying to balance your pirate pieces on the ship, but if you rock the boat and send some mateys overboard, ye be a landlubber! It’s not easy, but it’s fun to keep playing and practice how to best place the pieces! For 2 to 4 players, ages 5 and up.