DIY: Life Tips & Tricks (Organizing, Cleaning, Cooking & More)
You just can’t beat tips and tricks from people who have ‘been-there-done-that’.
InThisCrazyLife-Bethany has compiled a list of 35 such great tips.
Some of my favorites are…
1. Use a Dish Drainer (can be found at dollar stores) to organize pot lids or Tupperware lids.
6. Store lettuce in the waxpaper bag from the inside of a cereal box and it will last twice as long.
9. To prevent hair and dirt from sticking to your baseboards, after cleaning them rub a dryer sheet over the surface. The fabric softener will help to repel dirt. Just remember to re-apply every so often.
26. Reheat pizza in a skillet on the stove to make an extra crispy crust.
30. A piece of chalk placed into your silverware bag will draw in moisture and prevent the silver from tarnishing.
Which ones did you like? Do you have ones to add?