Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Style Name:Mickey Mouse
- Bakes One 6″ Mickey Mouse Character Waffle.
- Illuminated Mickey Power Light.
- Nonstick Cooking Plates.
- Non-skid Rubber Feet.
- 800 Watts; 1 year warranty.
Mickey Mouse Waffle Maker
Got a craving for those legendary Mickey Mouse waffles? Kids still talking about them? Here’s a (not-so-well-kept) secret: now you can have them whenever you want, as many as you want. Pair them up with the Minnie Mouse waffles, and you’ve got a set. Isn’t that swell?
Nonstick Baking Plates
Spray, pour, bake, serve, yum. Our nonstick baking plates make it easy to turn out breakfast for an army of Disney fans. Clean up with a few swipes of a damp cloth, and you’re ready to go again.
Power Indicator Light
It’s charming and cute – but also useful for letting you know when the waffle maker is plugged in and hot. Safety first!
Perfectly shaped Mickey waffles every time. Top with fruit, syrup, chocolate, butter, whipped cream, cherries – separately or all at once.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups buttermilk
Recipe idea: Buttermilk Waffles!
1. Preheat waffle maker.
2. In medium sized mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and sugar.
3. In separate bowl, beat together eggs and melted butter. Add buttermilk.
4. Add wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
5. Allow to sit for 4 to 5 minutes.
6. Add 1/2 cup waffle mixture to the waffle maker and close the lid.
7. Bake between 2 and 4 minutes, using a toothpick to check that the waffle is thoroughly cooked. Makes 8 to 10 waffles.