Dental Fresh Water Additive for Pets – Clinically Proven $5.90 (REG $12.99)
Dental Fresh Water Additive for Pets – Clinically Proven, Simply Add to Pet’s Water Bowl to Whiten Teeth is now available at Amazon.com for just $5.90 (REG $12.99) (As of 01 March 2020, 14:31 PST – Details) with $7.09 (55%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- TOOTHBRUSH IN A BOTTLE – Dental Fresh Advanced Plaque and Tartar Formula is the world’s first and only clinically proven toothbrush in a bottle. Best for dogs (and cats) with advanced dental issues, halitosis, swollen gums, and/or discolored teeth, it’s safe and beneficial for everyday use too! Simply add Dental Fresh to your pet’s water bowl it’s like you’re brushing their teeth each time they drink water – but with much less hassle!
- ADVANCED FORMULA – Double strength, advanced formula is designed to specially target plaque and tartar build-up in hard-to-reach places. When used as part of a daily oral care regimen, it protects against the advancement of moderate to severe periodontal issues.
- GOODBYE BAD BREATH – In addition to instantly freshening even the worst dog (and cat) breath, Dental Fresh is the only clinically-proven formula for pet oral health that cleans and whitens teeth, freshens breath, protects gums while treating gingivitis, prevents periodontal disease and improves overall dental health.
- WORKS BASED ON YOUR PET’S NEED – Dental Fresh features a unique self-regulating formula that activates, releases and destroys bad breath causing germs and bacteria microorganisms only when exposed to bacteria, periodontal pathogens and acidic areas where plaque has formed.
- EFFECTIVE AND AFFORDABLE – SynergyLab’s Dental Fresh oral health products are created with premium ingredients and available at a price that pet parents can afford. We know your dogs and cats and are more than just pets, because we are pet parents too.
- Protects gums and helps to prevent and/or treat gingivitis.
- Instantly freshens breath & eliminates slime (bacteria) in the water bowl.
Signs Your Pet has Dental Problems:
- Bad Breath – Caused by Bacteria Build-Up, Which Can Lead to Dental Disease.
- Yellow or Brown Teeth.
- Swollen, Inflamed, Red, and/or Puffy Gums.
- Weight Loss. Poor Appetite.
The Importance of Dental Care for Pets
Dental disease is a very common problem troubling many dogs and cats, with an even higher probability affecting smaller breed dogs. And, periodontal disease is shown to have a correlation with heart disease due to bacterial toxins, destroyed tissue and live bacteria traveling from the mouth into the blood stream, which can build-up and attach to the arteries surrounding the heart. Research has demonstrated further injury to major organs such as the: kidney, liver and heart. Additionally, when the supporting bone below the gums becomes infected – it is also destroyed. The progression of this bone loss can also cause pain, leaving pets reluctant to eat. It’s important to know, if pet’s teeth are not regularly cared for, tartar and mineral deposit build-ups can lead to gingivitis, halitosis, periodontal disease and even tooth loss.
The good news is, with proper care and early detection, periodontal disease can be prevented, treated, and even reversed. Because pets can’t take care of their own mouths, it’s vital their pet parents do. That’s you!
Solutions to Help Prevent and/or Treat Periodontal Disease:
- Schedule Regular Vet Visits for Professional Cleanings.
- Use Dental Fresh for Dogs, Daily.
- Brush Your Pet’s Teeth with Dental Fresh Tri-Head Toothbrush and Toothpaste.
- Give Your Pet Dental Chews Specially Formulated for Dogs or Cats.