Delicious Freezer Chicken and Adobo Enchiladas Recipe!
Visit the Betty Crocker webpage and make the delicious Freezer Chicken and Adobo Enchiladas! Ingredients:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded deli rotisserie chicken or shredded cooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon Old El Paso™ taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce
- 1 can (14 oz) Old El Paso™ enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese (8 oz)
- 6 Old El Paso™ flour tortillas for soft tacos & fajitas (6 inch)
- Chopped fresh cilantro, salsa and sour cream, if desired
For additional details on how to make this recipe, click here!