Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil $17.95 (REG $49.99)
Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil – Argan Oil Hair Growth Therapy – Lice Treatment for Kids – Hair Loss Products for Men Hair Loss Prevention for Women – With Lavender, Aloe & Menthol is now available at Amazon.com for just $17.95 (REG $49.99) (As of 12 June 2019, 19:40 PST – Details) with $32.04 (64%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT for women & men will regrow hair while promoting hair to grow long, strong & luscious. Our formula is the best shampoo and conditioner for thinning hair, hair loss & shedding.
- NATURAL ALOE VERA DANDRUFF SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER will hydrate your hair & scalp, locking in moisture to stop flakes. Our anti dandruff sulfate free formula cleanses & soothes skin stopping the itch.
- LICE PREVENTION SHAMPOO FOR KIDS. Our humble bundle botanical lice treatment uses natural ingredients, such as tea tree, menthol, lavender & rosemary, to eliminate head lice without all the chemicals.
- SAFE AND EFFECTIVE lice prevention shampoo and conditioner that eliminates flakes while nourishing the scalp. Our shampoo and conditioner bundle leaves your hair feeling clean, fresh and rejuvenated.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Our argan oil hair growth therapy bundle is manufactured in a facility in the USA. Tea tree shampoo and conditioner is money-back guaranteed!
Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner with Tea Tree Oil – Argan Oil Hair Growth Therapy – Lice Treatment for Kids – Hair Loss Products for Men Hair Loss Prevention for Women – With Lavender, Aloe & Menthol
Mint and Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner Set
8 oz / 236 ml
Purify your hair and scalp with Honeydew Mint and Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner Set. Tea Tree Oil helps fight dandruff, itching, and flaking, while the moisturizing plant extracts replenish dry, damaged hair. Our shampoo gently lifts away impurities. The hair conditioner hydrates and strengthens hair strands. Together, they add volume and body to breathe new life into limp and lifeless locks. Tresses are transformed, and your scalp is soothed, for healthy-looking hair from root to tip.
- Tea Tree Shampoo washes away dirt, oil, dandruff, and impurities
- Tea Tree Conditioner moisturizes and encourages strength, softness, and shine
- Soothe dandruff and boost circulation to promote healthy hair growth
- Gentle enough for all hair types, sensitive skin and color treated hair
African Shea Butter
Made from the nut of the shea tree, native to West Africa, Shea Butter has benefits for both hair and skin. This emollient moisturizer infuses skin with vitamins A, E, and F, as well as fatty acids which help boost collagen to plump skin and prevent wrinkles. Shea is especially useful for hydrating a dry, flaky scalp as well as detangling and taming unruly locks without breakage, leaving them silky soft, strong, and manageable.
You may already be familiar with Aloe Vera as an after sun gel, but this soothing botanical has a great multitude of benefits for skin and hair. Aloe is extremely moisturizing without being greasy, so it is a perfect natural moisturizer that helps your skin glow. It helps improve skin by reducing acne and brightening skin tone. Looking to promote healthy hair growth? Aloe contains a plethora of nutrients that help prevent dandruff as well as condition and strengthen your hair strands.
There a few things more refreshing than mint. It not only revitalizes your mood but rejuvenates skin and boosts hair as well. Mint oil is surprisingly moisturizing and nourishing so it helps soothe and hydrate dry hair and scalp. This refreshing oil can help fight acne and brighten skin for a radiant complexion. For hair, mint helps hydrate dry scalp and boost circulation which aids in stimulating hair growth, for fuller and more luscious tresses.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil is as revitalizing as it is healing with benefits for skin, hair, and senses. This relaxing oil helps soothe cuts, burns, and irritated skin. Tea Tree Oil is especially useful in fighting scalp dandruff since it cools and relieves itching and flaking while the antifungal and antibacterial properties help prevent the flakes from returning. This oil even has properties that help stimulate hair growth, so your scalp feels healthy, and your hair looks thick and voluminous.