DampRid FG01K Refillable Moisture Absorber $2.57 (REG $7.49)
DampRid FG01K Refillable Moisture Absorber, Fragrance Free, 10.5-Ounce is now available at Amazon.com for just $2.57 (REG $7.49) (As of 12 July 2019, 20:19 PST – Details) with $4.92 (66%) Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- Helps prevent mildew, mold and other musty odors.
- It’s ideal for use in closets, basements, cabinets, bathrooms, linen closets, recreational vehicles and more.
- Refillable, easy to use and perfect for places where excess moisture tends to hide.
- Non-toxic and moisture absorbing crystals.
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber, 10.5-Ounce
Removes excess moisture, freshens the air.
DampRid Refillable Moisture Absorber removes excess moisture from the air, and removes musty odors in the home.
Perfect for bathrooms.
Ideal for creating optimal humidity levels in bath rooms, laundry rooms, offices, basements, storage rooms, stored boats, RVs, and campers.
Available in the Following Scents:
Fresh Scent (FG01FS), Lavender Vanilla (FG01LV) and Fragrance Free (FG01K).
- Easy set-up and disposal.
- Crystals attract and trap excess moisture that causes musty odors.
- Prevents and protects against moisture damage.
- Tamper resistant lid; safe to use around children and pets.
- Lasts up to 45 days.
How It Works:
Remove and discard lid. Open bag by tearing or cutting. Make sure the strainer is placed inside the larger DampRid canister.
Pour crystals into canister. Replace lid. Place on a flat surface in desired location. Crystals will harden and dissolve as they absorb moisture.
After the crystals have completely dissolved, empty the liquid into the toilet and flush.
Damp Rid 10.5 OZ Refillable Moisture Absorber Prevents Mildew Mold and Musty Odors By Drying The Air To A Level Where Milder and Mold Cannot Grow Odorless Non Toxic Can Be Refilled and Reused WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is [are] known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.