Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger, 2/16-Ounce is now available at Amazon.com for just $5.98 (REG $12.99) (As of 22 August 2019, 11:35 PST – Details) with $7.01 (54%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
In summertime, life outside is just better. Cutter insect repellents keep your family covered through all of the outdoor fun – so you can soak up some sun without swatting biting bugs. With a range of formulations to choose from, it’s easy to pick the right Cutter product for any outdoor activity, whether you’re lounging at the beach, cheering on your favorite soccer player or just enjoying the backyard. Makes you invisible to bugs. Cutter Backyard Bug Control Outdoor Fogger kills annoying mosquitoes and other listed outdoor insects on contact. Use it in your backyard and around patios, decks and picnic areas so you can enjoy your outdoor spaces in comfort.
This aerosol fogger also kills gnats, flies, wasps, flying moths and ants (except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants). For best results, spray when the air is calm; spray with wind if a slight breeze is blowing. Allow a few minutes for the product to take effect. Repeat as necessary, but no more than once per day. One can treats up to 1,200 cubic feet of lawn (an area 8 feet x 10 feet x 15 feet). Cutter insect repellents have been helping families have fun together outdoors for more than 50 years. Goodbye mosquitoes. Hello, summer!
- KILLS MOSQUITOES ON CONTACT: Spray areas infested with annoying flying insects.
- PERFECT FOR BACKYARDS, DECKS, PATIOS AND PICNIC AREAS: Enjoy your outdoor spaces in comfort.
- ALSO KILLS OTHER ANNOYING FLYING INSECTS: Kills gnats, flies, wasps, flying moths and ants (except carpenter, fire, pharaoh and harvester ants).
- COVERAGE: Treats up to 1,200 cu ft (an area 8 feet x 10 feet x 15 feet).
- REAPPLY AS NEEDED: Treat as necessary, but no more than once per day.