Cricut Light Grip Mat, 12″x12″, 1 Mat $7.59 (REG $27.99)
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
Size:12″x12″, 1 Mat
- Works with the Cricut Explore machine, Cricut Expression machine, and Cricut Expression 2 machine.
- Includes one 12″ x 12″ Light Grip adhesive cutting mat. The cutting area is what is 12×12, meaning the material that goes on the mat itself is up to 12×12.
- To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats: Printer Paper, Thin Cardstock, Vellum, Construction Paper and Vinyl.
- Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust.
- Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
Cricut Cutting Mat Variety 3-Pack
Specially formulated for lightweight materials, the LightGrip mat allows you to easily cut and remove office printer paper, vellum, light cardstock, and more.
The StandardGrip mat is a multipurpose mat that is perfect for a wide range of medium-weight materials, including patterned paper, vinyl, iron-on, and cardstock.
The StrongGrip mat securely holds heavyweight materials such as specialty cardstock, glitter cardstock, chipboard, and fabric with stiffener. It’s our longest-lasting mat featuring double-life adhesive technology.
- One Cricut 12 in. x 12 in. StandardGrip Cutting Mat
- One Cricut 12 in. x 12 in. LightGrip Cutting Mat
- One Cricut 12 in. x 12 in. StrongGrip Cutting Mat
Printable Sticker Paper
Fabric with Stiffener
Cricut cutting mats have been customized to match commonly used crafting materials. Each has just the right level of grip to not only hold your material firmly in place during cutting, but to also allow you to easily remove the material from the adhesive surface. Specially formulated for lightweight materials, the long-lasting LightGrip mat allows you to easily cut and remove common office printer paper, vellum, light cardstock and more.