ComfiLife Lumbar Support Back Pillow Office Chair and Car Seat Cushion – Memory Foam with Adjustable Strap and Breathable 3D Mesh is now available at Amazon.com for just $24.95 (REG $49.99) (As of 16 May 2019, 9:16 PST – Details) with $25.04 (50%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- RECOMMENDED LUMBAR PILLOW BY CHIROPRACTORS FOR LOWER BACK PAIN RELIEF: This lumbar support pillow is recommended by chiropractors for posture support and lower back pain relief
- ORTHOPEDIC LOWER BACK SUPPORT: Contoured memory foam cushion supports lumbar vertebrae discs and provides spinal relief. Helps maintain natural curve of lower spine as an office chair cushion, recliner or car seat cushion. This lumbar pillow is designed to help relieve pain while sitting and improve posture however it may not work for all conditions or completely eliminate all symptoms.
- DURABLE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS: 100% high-density memory foam provides comfort for years. Important Note: Memory foam is heat and weight responsive: Firmness for memory foam products changes with temperature. Your pillow will feel softer in warm and firmer in cold temperatures. Room temperature is ideal for optimal performance.
- 3D VENTILATIVE MESH & ADJUSTABLE STRAP: Fits many chairs with elastic strap. Breathable and removable cover for easy cleaning. ComfiLife Lumbar Pillow comes with an adjustable strap however it may not fit some contoured seats, car seats and large office chairs. Product Dimensions: 15 x 12.5 x 4.7 inches
- FULLY GUARANTEED: Customer satisfaction is our top priority, money back guarantee if you are not 100% satisfied, no questions asked.
ComfiLife Lumbar Support Back Pillow is ergonomically designed to provide all day support to help relieve lower back pain from sitting and promote good posture. Our back support pillow helps align your neck, back and hips and improve your posture by helping you sit upright. Proper posture in turn helps alleviate and prevent lower back pain.
- Anyone spending long hours in a seated position
- Frequent travelers, drivers and long commutes
- Lower back pain due to prolonged sitting
- Neck & shoulder pain from working long hours at a computer
- Improving posture