Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie Recipe!
Have a sweet tooth and need a recipe that contains both chocolate and bananas? If so make the Cocoa Puffs Banana Cream Pie recipe from Betty Crocker! More Ingredients:
- 2 1/2 cups Cocoa Puffs cereal
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 package (4-serving size) banana cream instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup frozen (thawed) whipped topping
- 2 medium bananas, sliced (1 cup)
Toppings, If Desired
- Additional thawed whipped topping
- Additional sliced banana
- Additional Cocoa Puffs cereal, crushed
For additional details on how to make this recipe, click here!