Clorox Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner, Refill, 128 Ounces (30651) is now available at Amazon.com for just $19.33 (REG $119.24) (As of 07 March 2019, 13:31 PST – Details) with $99.91 (84%) Savings.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
- EPA-registered to kill 90 different microorganisms
- Kills most organisms in 2 minutes, up to 33% faster than a leading quaternary spray
- Kills MRSA, HIV, TB, VRE, Hepatitis B and C and more
- Kills representatives of all ESKAPE pathogens, which cause two-thirds of all HAIs
- Cuts through grease and grime with powerful cleaning agents
Clorox Broad Spectrum Quaternary Disinfectant Cleaner is EPA-registered to kill 90 different microorganisms, including more infection-causing germs than other leading quaternary sprays. This bleach-free quaternary spray kills most organisms in 2 minutes, up to 33% faster than a leading quaternary spray. Unlike many quaternary disinfectants, no precleaning is required for general disinfecting, eliminating an entire step in your normal cleaning routine. This fragrance free cleaner without harsh chemical fumes is ideal for use in busy healthcare environments such as emergency rooms, physicians’ offices, long-term care facilities and nurses’ stations. Intended for use in commercial settings.