Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 11.5″ Balance Assist Bar $7.89 (REG $16.99)
Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 11.5″ Balance Assist Bar is now available at Amazon.com for just $7.89 (REG $16.99) (As of 04 August 2019, 21:12 PST – Details) with $9.10 (54%)Savings.
Here is the Live Product Pricing Snippet to avoid any complication.
Want to have Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping and Great deals, Exclusive coupons and special promotions to more than 50% Discount? Sign Up here.
About the product:
- Item will NOT work on dry walls
- Simply press the tab levers to securely attach.Toddlers can enter a wet and slippery tub safely.
- Can be used on shower walls too
- Easy to install and remove just flip the tabs. The item is white in color with gray accents
- Instructions: . Easy to Install:. Position Safe-er-Grip where desired on tub or shower wall. Apply pressure to the handle while flipping the latches down. Be sure to attach to smooth dry non-porous surfaces. Tile must be 4″ x 4″ or greater. Easy to Remove:. Release both latches. Slide fingertip under rubber seal at each end if necessary, to release suction.
- The suction balance assist bar is for balance assistance only and not for body weight leverage. The bar should be checked before each use to make sure it is securely attached. If necessary, it should be reattached.
Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip 11.5″ Balance Assist Bar
Get a Handle on Bathroom Safety and Convenience with the Safe-er-Grip!
In 2005, Mommy’s Helper, a leader and innovator in the Baby and Children’s categories reinvented itself with the MHI Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip product category.
Using suction cup technology our Safe-er-Grip products are designed with mobility and safety in mind! Built with superior and proven quality while providing safety and convenience from the consumer has made Changing Lifestyles Safe-er-Grip a recognized Category Leader and Brand Name in Bath Safety!
Instructions – Easy To Install and Remove
- Position Safe-er-Grip where desired on tub or shower wall.
- Apply pressure to the handle while flipping the latches down.
- Be sure to attach to smooth dry non-porous surfaces. Tile must be 4″ X 4″ or greater.
- To Remove: Release both latches
- Slide finger top under rubber seal at each end if necessary, to release suction.
Safe-er-Grip Bathtub & Shower Handle 11.5 inches long
The Safe-er-Grip Bathtub & Shower Handle is the perfect bath safety item for anyone who needs that extra confidence and assist to balance themselves getting in or out of the tub or shower, but who does not necessarily need to use their full body weight to pull themselves up that a traditional screw in the wall permanent grab bar provides. The powerful suction cup design of this bar allows the user to enter a wet and slippery tub or shower safely and with confidence while also providing flexibility of position and placement as attachment and removal is extremely easy with no tools required.
Easily attaches to tub making it the perfect balance assist when entering or exiting.
Easily attaches to tub surround or tile to give that extra feeling of security and stability while showering.
Textured Rubber Grip promotes comfort and helps to prevent slipping for extra stability.
Easy, tool free installation
Push down locking latch to secure, flip up to release…can’t get much easier than that!
The safe-er-grip assists your balance while entering a wet & slippery tub or shower safely & with confidence. Flip up easy release tabs for easy installation & removal. Suction cub design makes it easy to attach, remove or relocate. 11.5″ Enter a wet & slippery tub or shower safely & with confidence Flip up easy release tabs for easy installation & removal Suction cub design makes it easy to attach, remove or relocate.
Get a handle on bathroom safety with this bathtub and shower handle. The 11.5″ Safe-er-Grip Balance Assist Bar for tub and shower from MHI allows you to enter a wet and slippery tub or shower safely and with confidence. The Safe-er-Grip assists your balance while entering or exiting the tub or shower – full body weight is not to be applied to product. This easy to install grip gives both parent and child steady confidence in and around the tub. Item must be placed on a smooth, dry, non-porous surface. Tile must be at least 4” x 4” and product cannot overlap grout lines. Will NOT work on drywall.