German Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies Recipe!
In the mood for a tasty treat this weekend? Then make the German Chocolate Cheesecake Cookies recipe from Betty Crocker. Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 whole egg
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg white
- 4 ½ teaspoons sugar
- 1 container (14.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy coconut pecan frosting
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 1 pouch (17.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ double chocolate chunk cookie mix
For details on how to makes these delicious cookies from Betty Crocker, click here!Mojo's Facebook , Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest and catch all our deals!